Now Available, HCNC’s Smooth Vinyl Surface Evenly Disperses Light, Creating the Widest Possible Viewing Angle While Providing Consistent Brightness and Contrast Across the Entire Screen
San Tan Valley, Ariz., April 15, 2020 – Severtson Screens (www.severtsonscreens.com), a global leader in innovative and quality projection screens for the home theater, commercial, pro AV, and cinema markets, is pleased to announce an additional option for ambient light rejection (ALR) projection screens. HCNC is a high quality, yet lower cost screen material compared to standard ALR screens in today’s marketplace.
“Our high contrast grey projection screen material, known as HCNC, is an innovative front projection screen surface designed to increase contrast levels in medium-to-high ambient light situations and for high output projectors,” explained Aaron White, Home Theater & Pro AV sales lead at Severtson Corp. “The high contrast grey screen’s exceptional uniformity dramatically increases black levels, shadow detail, and overall color saturation. With support for 4K and better resolutions, High Contrast Grey provides the viewer with the ultimate projected image quality at a more affordable cost versus other ALR screens.”
HCNC’s smooth vinyl surface evenly disperses light, creating the widest possible viewing angle while providing consistent brightness and contrast across the entire screen.
Additional specifications and features for HCNC include:
- Surface: high performance PVC for uniformity of texture and gain
- Gain: 0.8 on axis (+/- 0.2)
- Max seamless height: 92.5in.
- Thickness: 15mil (.381mm)
- Perforations: Micro-Perf 0.5mm; or Non-Perforated
- ALR: 70 percent rejection
- Available in the following applications:
- IF: Impressions Series (all IF standard sizes)
- DF: Deluxe Series (Max 175in. diagonal in 16:9)
- TF: Thin Bezel Series (Max 175in. diagonal in 16:9)
- CF: Curved Frame Series (all CF standard sizes)
- ST: In-Ceiling Tab Tension Series (Max 133in. diagonal in 16:9)
- GT: On-Wall/Ceiling Tab Tension Series (Max 133in. diagonal in 16:9)
Founded in 1986, Severtson Corporation continues to be a global leader in innovation and quality. The Severtson family’s extensive experience in manufacturing small home theater screens and large cinema screens has given Severtson Corporation the expertise to meet the needs of the professional and consumer AV markets for both indoor applications as well as large outdoor venues. With its three Arizona-based production facilities and its state-of-the-art robotic application system, Severtson has massive production capabilities and an unusually wide array of screens. The screens range in size from massive movie theaters, comfortable home theaters, and everything in between.
About Severtson Screens
Founded in 1986, San Tan Valley, Ariz.-based Severtson Screens is an award-winning global leader in innovative and quality projection screens in the home theater, pro AV, and cinema markets. Its low rejection rate coupled with the high quality of all its products has made Severtson Corporation the industry standard for quality and customer service worldwide. From its unlikely origins in the family kitchen to today’s three modern production facilities, Severtson Corporation has remained committed to the principles of innovation and uncompromising quality that have made them who they are today.
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Adds to Top Performing Category with Launch of Three New Flush Style LED Tail Lights at 2022 SEMA Show - September 20, 2022
- Oracle Lighting Taps Brendan Bohac as Marketing Manager - September 19, 2022
- SSV Works Launches New Website - September 19, 2022