Rosen Electronics’ long awaited AV8900H Digital Headrest Entertainment System is now available. A first in the industry, the headrests feature a “digital system” which produces the highest quality picture making it the ideal entertainment add-on for new vehicle purchase.
The AV8900H features:
- The digital system passes video signals from the media player, HDMI, or USB to the monitors in digital form producing incredible picture quality,
- Built-in dual DVD drives,
- Large high-resolution 8-inch LCD monitors (800 x 480) for a bigger picture viewing experience,
- Multiple inputs (HDMI X2, USB, micro SD card slot, aux in) to connect smartphones, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku Stick, hard drive, and more,
- Capacitive touch buttons for increased sensitivity and an easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI)
- USB connectivity (up to 1TB) and 1080P file format support with power output ratings of 2.5 amps (compatible with today’s most popular devices).
The new digital headrest system is available for more than 200+ vehicle models, matching in interior colors, headrest shapes, pattern, and stitching. Rosen is also matching the vehicle’s factory bumper-to-bumper warranty with the headrests.
Facebook at facebook.com/rosenelectronics
Instagram at instagram.com/rosen_electronics
Youtube at youtube.com/aampglobal
Rosen Electronics, an AAMP Global power brand located in Corona, California, is committed to delivering the best performing and highest quality audio video experience into the automotive environment. The brand has a proven track record in the 12-Volt industry with numerous first-to-market technologies since the ‘90s. To this day, Rosen continues to innovate, offering advanced integrated products with a complete line of rear seat audio video entertainment systems, in-dash multimedia/navigation systems, and factory interface solutions. For more information on Rosen, please visit its website at www.rosenelectronics.com.