TEMPE, Ariz. – July 16, 2018 – Are you ready to Power your ride?
Rockford Fosgate (www.rockfordfosgate.com), the industry leader in high-performance audio solutions, is proud to announce that the new Power Series TMS57 bag lid audio speaker is now available. Specifically designed for Harley Davidson® motorcycles’ Boom!™ Audio Stages 1 & Stage 2, the 5×7 100/200-Watt (RMS/Peak) speakers are now available with a retail price of $299.99.
“This new Element Ready, purpose-built bag lid speaker upgrade solution has been designed for the often harsh environments motorcycles are subject to out on the open road,” explained Jake Braaten, Rockford’s V.P. of Product Development & Engineering. “Our new drop in solution allows for the upgrade of your existing factory Boom!™ Audio Stages 1 & Stage 2 bag lids with our top-of-the-line Power Series motorcycle-specific speakers. Now your ride will sound as good as it looks.”
TMS57 compatibility includes:
· The Boom!™ Audio Saddlebag Speaker Kit: Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide model years 2006 – 2013.
· The Boom!™ Audio Stage I Saddlebag Speaker Kit: Electra Glide, Ultra Limited, Street Glide, and Road Glide model years 2014 and newer.
· The Boom!™ Audio Stage II Saddlebag Speaker Kit: Electra Glide, Ultra Limited, CVO Limited, Street Glide, and Road Glide model years 2014 and newer.
TMS57 specifications include:
· Carbon-Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
· Santoprene VAST Surround
· Co-Molded Cone and Surround
· Poly-Cotton Spider
· Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
· High Power 35.5mm Voice-Coil
· Ultra-Efficient Neodymium Dual Magnet Motor Structure
· Ultra-High Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Frame
· Integrated Spade Terminals
· Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
· Ultra-Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
· Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
· Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
· Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
· Factory HD Connector for Plug-n-play Operation
· Warranty: 2 years
“Anyone who loves riding on the open road knows how harsh the elements can be, whether it be road noise, dirt, dust, moisture, and even temperature,” Braaten added. “To that end, Rockford Fosgate has also further developed element-ready amplifiers, speakers, and installation accessories that are specifically designed to fit on a motorcycle, but powerful and durable enough to deliver our acclaimed sonic signature while withstanding the torture of such a tight and demanding environment.”
Boom!™ is a trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
For more information on Rockford Corporation, please visit www.rockfordcorp.com
About Rockford Corporation
Setting the standard for excellence in the audio industry, the Rockford Corporation markets and distributes high-performance audio systems for the mobile, motorsport, and marine audio aftermarket and OEM market. Headquartered in Tempe, Ariz., Rockford Corporation is a publicly traded company and manufactures or distributes its products under multiple brands: Rockford Fosgate(R), CrimeStopper, and Renegade. For more information, please visit: www.rockfordfosgate.com, www.crimestopper.com, and www.renegadecaraudio.com.
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Launches 2015-2019 Ford F-150 LED Off-Road Side Mirrors at 2019 SEMA Show - October 16, 2019
- Eleven Engineering to Present During Infineon’s OktoberTech 2019 Technology Collaboration Forum - October 15, 2019
- BOSS Audio Systems Launches New All-in-One Weather Resistant Bluetooth® Soundbars - October 15, 2019