Pickering, Ontario, Canada, March 14, 2023 – NAD Electronics, the highly regarded manufacturer of high-performance audio-video components, is excited to announce the retail availability of the NAD CS1 Endpoint Network Streamer, a minimal, high-performance streaming component that equips any existing stereo or home-theatre system with networked music streaming capability. With support for popular casting protocols such as Apple AirPlay 2, GoogleCast, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and more, the CS1 is designed to retrofit into any legacy audio system thanks to a full suite of digital and analogue outputs. The NAD CS1 is now available across participating dealer locations and online at NADElectronics.com with an MSRP of US$349/ CDN$499.
Key Highlights of the NAD CS1:
- Compact, minimalist design
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Dual-band Wi-Fi plus LAN Ethernet port
- Stereo analogue, optical digital, and coaxial digital outputs
- Premium differential DAC design based on Texas Instruments PCM5141 DAC, with support for 24-bit/192kHz high-resolution audio
- Apple AirPlay 2 support allows CD-resolution streaming from any audio app on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- GoogleCast support allows playback at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution from any Cast-enabled app on a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer
- Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect support lets users cue up music on a smart device, then transfer playback to the CS1
- Roon subscribers can stream audio to the CS1 from their personal libraries and online services supported by Roon in hi-res
About NAD Electronics
Founded in 1972 and now sold in over 80 countries, NAD Electronics is renowned for its award-winning line of high-quality components for audio, home theatre and custom installation applications. Since the beginning, NAD’s commitment to four core values – innovation, simplicity, performance, and value – have earned it a cult-like following that catapulted it to becoming a household name amongst audiophiles and music lovers alike. To this day, the brand continues to design and manufacture some of the most acclaimed and affordable hi-fi components that include modern features and technologies meant to appeal to a new generation of audiophiles.