Observables delivers an all-in-one connected services platform for the professional security channel that bridges new and legacy technologies.
Las Vegas, NV – April 4-7, 2017 – ISC West 2017 – Booth #34087 – Observables™ Inc., has created a connected service platform that unifies access control, automation, surveillance and security into a singular system that brings security professionals a simplified, highly-connectable, reliable business solution that consumers will find easy-to-use, dependable and completely useful.
Observables is transforming the dealer experience for critical infrastructure of IP devices in the security supply chain: alarm systems, computer networks, access control, automation, phone, and video surveillance. Instead of deploying disparate systems that require varying levels of service and support, Observables provides security professionals with a robust out-of-the-box system including hardware and software that brings a physical, logical and cyber security solution to the market.
Observables has engineered a Cloud-based connected services platform and hardware to deliver their patent-pending solution that:
- Connects IP devices and security panels using removable and replaceable modules: Z-Wave, ZigBee, GPS, Access Readers, and even swimming pool control modules can be added to the gateway to connect all types of systems, both old and new. And whether connection is via WiFi, WAN/LoRa WAN, POTS, Cellular, and even Satellite homeowners gain persistent awareness of their connected devices.
- Manage IP devices, security panels, sensors, lights, thermostats, video cameras, door locks, gates, garage doors, and more to create actionable homeowner and Central Station alerts.
- Monitor system health proactively through remote diagnostics and troubleshooting plus self-healing procedures for profitable recurring monthly revenue (RMR), minimized inventory and reduced truck rolls.
- Robust Access Control solutions in a variety of configurations and reliable control of your connected devices.
In today’s connected world, consumers demand smart products and apps to connect, manage, monitor and control their experiences. “Observables seeks to bridge the technology gap that currently exists in the security solutions market, allowing all devices and technologies to communicate effectively using one simple platform,” said Abe Schryer, President and CEO at Observables. “For the homeowner that means mobile alerts, but for dealers it’s about unified integration – something the industry has been actively seeking but has been unable to find.”
Observables is seeking distribution as well as direct to dealer opportunities, and is available now. Interested security, IT, AV and smart home distributors, dealers and integrators can register here. Observables will also be on display at ISC West 2017 in Booth #34087.
To learn more about Observables Inc., visit www.observables.com.
- Pioneer Music Company Expands into Iowa with Fifth Location - October 22, 2018
- PowerHouse Alliance Members Welcome Spring with a Grand Opening Event and Education Sessions in March - February 26, 2018
- Sigma Designs Announces Winners of Z-Wave Smart Home Maker Challenge - December 21, 2017