Klipsch Audio presented an exclusive panel discussion between John Varvatos and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees.
Klipsch Audio is the presenting sponsor of the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, rock music’s biggest night. What better way to the celebrate legendary musicians being inducted this year: Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple, N.W.A. and Steve Miller than with America’s most legendary audio brand? Klipsch Audio allows music fans the opportunity to listen to music the way the artists intended it to be heard.
Celebrating its 70th anniversary, Klipsch is the legendary high-performance brand of choice for audiofiles and musicians, and has transformed into tech-driven leader in the audio industry. Their latest innovative high-resolution wireless, distributed audio and portable products support the new ways people access, control and connect to audio content.
Matt Sorum (Guns N’ Roses), Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple), Robin Zander (Cheap Trick), John Varvatos
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Panelists:
Robin Zander –Cheap Trick lead singer and rhythm guitarist, being inducted Friday
- Cheap Trick has sold more than 20 million records
- Just released their 17th studio album, Bang, Zoom, Crazy…Hello, their first in 7 years
- The band is currently on tour across America
Glenn Hughes –Deep Purple vocalist and bassist, being inducted Friday
- Deep Purple is considered to be among the pioneers of heavy metal and modern hard rock
- Deep Purple has sold over 100 million albums worldwide
- Hughes was part of the Deep Purple line-up between 1974-1976, and performed on the acclaimed albums Burn (1974),Stormbringer ((1974), and Come Taste the Band (1975)
- Will be on a solo tour in August this year
Matt Sorum – Guns N’ Roses drummer, inducted in 2012
- Guns N’ Roses was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the first year they were eligible
- Sorum performed on the 7x platinum and Grammy nominated albums Use Your Illusion I and II (1991), as well as The Spaghetti Incident? (1993)
- Sorum played drums for the Grammy Award winning rock supergroup Velvet Revolver
- Sorum will be launching a new music blog and magazine, called The Musician’s Ear
WHEN: Wednesday, April 6, 2016
WHERE: John Varvatos Store
New York, NY 10003