Las Vegas, NV – InfoComm Booth N1306 – June 6-8, 2018 — InFocus Corporation (www.infocus.com), a leading provider of display wall solutions for collaboration and learning, announces the debut of a wide-range of innovative product solutions designed for the conference room, classroom, enterprise, and home at InfoComm 2018. Products ranging from all-in-one displays, projectors, wireless presentation solutions, and distributed display wall systems will be demonstrated in the InFocus booth #1306 in North Hall, allowing attendees to preview future InFocus offerings in the commercial AV space this year.
Mondopad All-In-One Displays for Business
A new array of Mondopad all-in-one display models will address business needs across every market segment. InFocus’s updated Mondopad solution lineup will offer a fresh, user-friendly design and interface, designed to enable businesses to work together more efficiently by collaborating visually, video conferencing, and capturing and sharing information to bridge information gaps.
The new Mondopad line comprises three models, each of which will be available in 55, 65, 75, and 86-inch models as well as multi-touch 4K or 1080p anti-glare displays, later this year:
· Mondopad Ultra provides premium, high-performance collaboration via a seamlessly integrated, fully-featured touchscreen system with a built-in Windows PC, a powerful Intel Core i7 processor, and Microsoft Office. Users can share, view, and control the Mondopad Ultra from a computer, tablet, or smartphone, annotate using the interactive digital whiteboard feature, and utilize native HD video calling and data sharing;
· Mondopad Launch is a flexible solution that enables users to start meetings quickly with the tools that they choose, simply by adding their favorite software and apps. Mondopad Launch models feature a built-in Windows PC with powerful Intel Core i5 processor, are video conferencing ready, and include a digital whiteboard and annotation capabilities for easy content sharing from any personal device;
· Mondopad Access gives users an easy way to present information and share ideas. Content can be wirelessly transmitted to the display at the touch of a button with the included InFocus SimpleShare point-to-point presentation solution. Users can write or draw on the built-in digital whiteboard, screen capture, and annotate over any content, as well as view and present documents, photos, and video.
Solid-State Illumination Projectors
InFocus is previewing three new solid-state illumination projectors, which will offer fantastic ROI through an accurate color gamut 30 percent wider than traditional projection, a bright visual equivalence, and 30,000-hour light source. There will be three models in the solid-state illumination projector line:
· SPL1080HDUST is a HD laser projector featuring 4,000 lumens that projects a wide image from inches away with its super-short .23 throw ratio;
· IN1186HD is a LED projector featuring 2,200 lumens and full 1080p resolution. Compact and ultra-portable, the IN1186HD includes USB compatibility designed for PC-less presentations and BYOD applications;
· INL3148HD offers 5,000 lumens, WUXGA resolution, and full connectivity for high-end installations.
IN119HDxa Home Entertainment Projector
InFocus is also showcasing its latest immersive home entertainment projector solution, the IN119HDxa, which provides native 1920 x 1080 HD resolution (16:9 aspect ratio) image quality, 3,600 lumens, and 28,000:1 contrast ratio for high brightness, sharpness and depth with darker darks and whiter whites. The projector provides vivid, accurate color thanks to BrilliantColor technology, as well as 3D capability via content from PCs, Xbox, PlayStation, Blu-ray, and many more sources.
SimpleShare Wireless Presentation Solution
Available now and on its debut display at InfoComm 2018, SimpleShare is a point-to-point presentation wireless connectivity solution for video, presentation, documents, and data sharing. SimpleShare is device-agnostic and a true cable replacement, to allow users to wirelessly share high-definition video and sound to any display with an HDMI input without requiring software, downloads, or network management. SimpleShare is extremely user-friendly for anyone to implement without burdening the IT department.
There’s a SimpleShare model for every application:
· SimpleShare (INA-SIMS1) is perfect for a small meeting room, including one transmitter and receiver;
· SimpleShare Presentation System (INA-SIMPS1) is a complete conference room solution with three transmitters and a charging station;
· SimpleShare Touch Presentation System (INA-SIMINT1) supports up to three presenters with wireless touch control from a touch display panel and allows users to annotate on anything they present from their source device, as well as draw and write on a built-in digital whiteboard.
Jupiter PixelNet 2.0
Updated from the award-winning Jupiter PixelNet solution, PixelNet 2.0 makes its North American debut at InfoComm 2018. The distributed display wall system features uncompressed 4K video quality, native fiber, and audio support, and provides increased processing power with the ability to connect a virtually unlimited number of displays, video, and data sources, across a campus or around the world. PixelNet Domain Control (PDC) software provides centralized control of real-time HD or 4K content in conference rooms, lobby displays, offices, and classrooms, and also allows operators to visualize any video wall or single display in the network, place any video or data source in a window anywhere on the wall or within a single screen, and even control multiple video walls at remote locations. Jupiter PixelNet 2.0 is available now.
For more information on all of InFocus’ new products at InfoComm 2018 visit the InFocus booth N1306, from June 6 to 8, 2018, or visit InFocus.com.
About InFocus Corp.
InFocus makes connecting people and ideas easy, reliable and affordable. The industry leader for more than 30 years, InFocus creates innovative collaboration solutions that support visual teamwork. Its award-winning, integrated services, hardware and software products are employed and trusted by thousands of the most successful businesses, public agencies, and schools around the world. With solutions for conference rooms, huddle rooms, office desktops, control rooms, classrooms, large venues, and people on the move, there is an InFocus product and service for every application. Learn more at www.InFocus.com. Visit the InFocus store at http://www.infocus.com/store. Follow InFocus on social media at facebook.com/InFocusCorp, linkedin.com/company/InFocus or twitter.com/InFocusCorp.
- Z-Wave Alliance Brings Together Influencers, Brands + Developers for IoT Ecosystem Summit - May 3, 2019
- Z-Wave Alliance Demonstrates Continued Leadership in Smart Home Security at ISC West 2019 - April 9, 2019
- Vanco International Invites Distributors and Integrators to Webinar on New Evolution EVO-IP HDMI Over IP System - October 17, 2018