Distributor Pioneer Music Company has just been recognized as one of Kansas City’s best small businesses as one of the city’s winners of the 2018 25 Under 25® Awards…out of 1,400 applicants!
The awards are presented to 25 local businesses with fewer than 25 employees. Each winner has demonstrated financial strength, the ability to overcome adversity and challenges, a commitment to the community and a powerful company vision.
“Small businesses are a powerful, but often overlooked force,” said Kelly Scanlon, CEO of Thinking Bigger Business Media and the creator of 25 Under 25®. “Together, these companies employ thousands upon thousands of people, deliver innovative products and services, and help support our government, schools, nonprofits and other public resources.”
Said Alec Haight of Pioneer Music Co., “This award further solidifies our local presence in the Midwest, and motivates us as the premier commercial and residential AV distributor for this territory.
“Receiving the Top 25 Under 25 award serves as a reminder that we are a part of something bigger than ourselves, and that as a nearly 150-year-old company, we stand on the shoulders of giants.
“We are in such a tight-knit industry, we’ve celebrated the ups, persevered through the downs, and had some good laughs in between. Our team is committed to our customers’ success, and this award is a great demonstration of that.
“I would encourage all business owners in the custom installation integration industry to seek out these opportunities in their own communities you never know where the next business opportunity is coming from!”
About Catalyst AV
Founded in 2012, Catalyst AV is a network of 11 independent consumer electronics distributors serving the residential and professional AV channels in the U.S via its 26-locations. Catalyst AV grants manufacturers a consistent and cohesive nationwide distribution model to more than 16,000 professional integration specialists. Catalyst AV benefits integrators by delivering all the products and support necessary to execute the demands of job specifications with confidence. The Catalyst AV Board of Directors consists of Dan Haight (Pioneer Music Company); Chris Gentile (AHA Distributing); Ron Perron (HCA Distributing) and Executive Director Helge Fischer. www.catalystav.com
· AHA Distributing (www.ahadistributing.com) (Florida and Southeast)
· Allnet Distributing (www.allnetdistributing.com) (Midwest)
· Audio Video Warehouse (www.av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
· Custom Partners (www.custompartners.com) (Metro-NY)
· CustomPlus Distributing (www.customplusdistributing.com) (No. CA/ Pacific NW/ AK)
· Electronic Lane Distributors (www.electroniclane.com) (Southwest)
· HCA Distributing (www.hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
· Pioneer Music Company (www.pmcav.co) (Plains States)
· Professional Audio Associates (www.proaudioinc.com) (MA and the Northeast)
· SPD (www.soundproductdistributing.com) (Upstate NY)
Tech Source Distributors (www.techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)