eero announced its second generation eero and the eero Beacon customizable WiFi system on June 13th.
Said Catalyst AV Executive Director Helge Fischer, “The Catalyst AV Distribution Network encourages the custom integrator to purchase the eero product line from its members, as Catalyst AV was the launch partner for eero in the USA. Catalyst AV has over the last year been responsible in promoting eero in the custom channel and has also been instrumental in changing details in the product to improve placement and performance.
“eero is one of the most reliable products in the category and should be purchased through the most reliable distribution network, that is why Catalyst AV members were chosen to launch eero in the USA.”
The new customizable WiFi system is twice as powerful as its predecessor and is the first WiFi access point of its size with tri-band technology, making it possible to do more in every room of the home. eero Beacon is half the size, and plugs directly into a wall outlet, making it easier to place around the home. Also announced today is eero Plus, a premium subscription service that provides members with advanced security for their network and all of their connected devices.
About Catalyst AV
Founded in 2012, Catalyst AV is a network of 11 independent consumer electronics distributors serving the residential and professional AV channels in the U.S via its 24-locations. Catalyst AV grants manufacturers a consistent and cohesive nationwide distribution model to more than 16,000 professional integration specialists. Catalyst AV benefits integrators by delivering all the products and support necessary to execute the demands of job specifications with confidence. The Catalyst AV Board of Directors consists of Dan Haight (Pioneer Music Company); Chris Gentile (AHA Distributing); Wally Whinna (Allnet Distributing) and Executive Director Helge Fischer. www.catalystav.com
Catalyst AV is comprised of 11 privately-owned distribution companies:
- AHA Distributing (www.ahadistributing.com) (Florida and Southeast)
- Allnet Distributing (www.allnetdistributing.com) (Midwest)
- Audio Video Warehouse (www.av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
- Custom Partners (www.custompartners.com) (Metro-NY)
- CustomPlus Distributing (www.customplusdistributing.com) (No. CA/ Pacific NW/ AK)
- Easy Access Distribution (www.easyaccessdistribution.com) (Northeast)
- Electronic Lane Distributors (www.electroniclane.com) (Southwest)
- HCA Distributing (www.hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
- Pioneer Music Company (www.pmcav.co) (Plains States)
- SPD (www.soundproductdistributing.com) (Upstate NY)
- Tech Source Distributors (www.techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)