ProSource, the buying group for specialty A/V dealers and custom integrators, added 13 new members in the fourth quarter of 2018, bringing the total of new dealers to 55 last year.
The members added in Q4 represent nearly $26 million in new revenue for the group and bring the total of new revenue to more than $169 million for 2018. Plus, one ProSource custom integrator (CI) member has been elevated to the “Power” membership level in Q4, adding a total of 10 new Power members to that tier, and 10 Power elevations last year.
The new Q4 members were:
- Avista, Columbia, S.C.
- Argenta Solutions, Sandy, Utah
- Greenline Home Solutions, Draper, Utah
- Integration Controls, St. Louis, Mo.
- Launch Systems, Irvine, Calif.
- LAVA Integration, Inc., Virginia Beach, Va.
- SmartHome Solutions, Inc., Kennebunk, Maine
- Smart Home Systems, Bozeman, Mont.
- Sound Sensations, Marietta, Ga.
- Teague Electric Construction, Lenexa, Kan.
- Tony’s Street Dreamz, Morgantown, W.V
- Village Audio Video, Wilmette, Ill.
- Wired Technologies Group, Winter Garden, Fla.
Elevated to the Power membership level with the approval of the ProSource board was Flanner’s Home Entertainment of Allis, Wis.