ELAC, a global provider of high-performance speakers and electronics, announced today they have partnered with the Catalyst AV distributor network.
“Our new partnership with Catalyst AV aligns perfectly with our mission to provide complete solutions for the custom installation, home theater, and premium 2-channel audio markets,” said Jim Krodel, senior vice president sales, ELAC in a statement. “Catalyst AV’s premium distributor network sets the standard for delivering excellent customer service, training, and support to their dealers.”
“Over the years, ELAC has developed from a speaker company to a broader based company offering not only loudspeakers, but also electronics and custom products,” said Helge Fischer, Catalyst AV executive director in a statement. “It’s exclusive and controlled distribution fits right in with the quality and educational approach which Catalyst AV embraces. We are looking forward to a very solid and long relationship with ELAC.”
ELAC’s entire line-up of custom install and premium home audio products are available through all nine of Catalyst AV’s distributors.
For additional information on Catalyst AV please visit catalystav.com.
For more on ELAC go to elac.com.
Catalyst AV is comprised of 9 privately-owned distribution companies:
- AHA Distributing (www.ahadistributing.com) (Florida and Southeast)
- AM Distributors (www.amdistributors.com) (Wisconsin and parts of Illinois)
- Audio Video Warehouse (www.av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
- Custom Partners (www.custompartners.com) (Metro-NY)
- Dorrance Supply Company (www.dorrancesupply.com) (Ohio/W. PA/W. VA/IN and KY)
- HCA Distributing (www.hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
- Just In Time Distribution, Inc (www.jitdistribution.com) (Michigan)
- Mid-State Distributing (www.midstatedistributing.com) (MO, IA, NE, KS, MN, SD and ND)
- Tech Source Distributors (www.techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)