Costco’s best-laid plans for Black Friday weekend have been laid bare.
Scans of the warehouse club’s November 22-26 sales circular have been uploaded by the usual bevy of consumer discount-shopping sites, marking the first major promotional reveal of the season.
The cover of the eight-page handout focuses on Thanksgiving Day (November 22), when deals including a $450 Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop (Intel Core i5 processor, 12GB memory, 1TB hard drive), and $1,300 off a 22-cubic-foot LG counter-depth four-door fridge, will be available only online, as all Costco stores will be closed for the holiday.
The balance of the circular, covering Black Friday through Cyber Monday, is highlighted by several Microsoft Xbox One bundles and by what BlackFriday.com describes as “some great deals on 4K televisions.” Among the latter is a 55-inch, 120Hz 4K Ultra HD TV from Vizio with Dolby Vision and HDR10 for $450, and a 50-inch, 120Hz HDR10 model from TCL, replete with on-board Roku, for $278.
Among Costco’s other holiday weekend come-ons, as highlighted by BlackFriday.com:
- Canon EOS SL2 DSLR for $680
- Dell XPS 13 4K UHD i7 Laptop for $1,500
- Netgear Nighthawk X6S Wi-Fi router for $130Dell
- UltraSharp 27-inch monitor for $299
- LG 32-inch QHD monitor for $399
- Goolge Home Mini three-pack for $70
- Nikon D3500 DSLR two-lens bundle for $499
The Thanksgiving weekend specials can be perused on BlackFriday.com, among other shopping advice sites, and are part of Costco’s larger Holiday Savings booklet that’s effective Nov. 6 and mailing to members now.
Watch: The Top 5 Tech Gifts Consumers Want This Holiday Season
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Watch List - May 23, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Consumer-Direct Sales Dominate The Charts - May 22, 2019
- 2019 TWICE Top 100: Best Buy Keeps The CE Crown, But Barely - May 21, 2019