In a little more than a month, Nationwide Marketing Group’s extensive network of independent retailers and home appliance, consumer electronics, outdoor, furniture, bedding and business services vendors will gather digitally for the second-ever Virtual PrimeTime.
Registration for the event, scheduled for March 16-18, officially opened this week on the PrimeTime website. Virtual PrimeTime is a free event for all Nationwide members.
The Spring edition of Virtual PrimeTime looks to expand upon the resounding success of the Fall show, which saw more than 3,200 attendees from 1,300 member companies – including 369 first-time PrimeTime attendees – engage with the virtual platform nearly 100,000 times.
“What we saw in the fall is that our members crave the opportunity to engage with one another, to engage with our vendor partners and to engage with as many educational opportunities as possible,” said Nationwide President and Chief Member Advocate Tom Hickman in a statement. “And that’s where we put our focus for this Virtual PrimeTime — building our members an even stronger platform where they can engage in more meaningful ways with all aspects of the show.”
March Virtual PrimeTime will once again feature many of the same buying and educational opportunities that Nationwide dealers expect. Some of the improvements in the platform and experience will include:
- A revamped virtual environment with more ways to interact and engage with other attendees and vendors, and more intuitive vendor booths and educational session experiences
- A new PrimeTime Palooza app that will streamline the industry’s best limited-time, limited-quantity buying opportunity
- Over 100 educational sessions that cover topics including merchandising, business services, website management, leadership, social media management, employment and HR, branding, team development and more
- Nationwide Learning Academy’s all-new, feature-rich learning management platform, which features an array of enhancements to serve today’s advanced teams
- A new one-hour roundtable discussion and education session devoted strictly to furniture
- Networking opportunities
- Prizes and giveaways
- A special celebrity appearance
- And more!
Registration for Virtual PrimeTime is open now and can be accessed right on the PrimeTime website.