As sales projections for 4K continue to climb, retailers have an immediate opportunity to sell more 4K Ultra HD TVs and other 4K products.
TWICE content director John Laposky will moderate a webinar panel that examines workable tools and effective tips for success. It will be held on Wednesday, April 4, at 2:00 EDT.
Topics addressed will include:
- the latest 4K technologies and displays showcased at CES;
- sales insights on HDR, WCG, 10-bit color and upscaling from 1080, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X;
- showroom tips, from lighting to the demo area;
- addressing “What can I watch on a 4K UHD TV?”
- upselling the 4K ecosystem, including cables and connectors, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, speakers, gaming systems, peripherals, DLSR cameras and camcorders
Panel participants include Michael Heiss, a longtime TWICE contributor with over 40 years of experience in guiding the development, production and marketing of new technology products and services. Well versed in both professional and consumer electronics, he has held management, marketing and technology development positions for leading hardware and software firms such as Harman International, Rank Video, NBC Television, as well Spectradyne, the originator of pay-per-view hotel movie services, and Home Video Corp.
Brian Markwalter, senior VP of research and standards for the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), will also participate. CTA, owner and producer of CES, is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $351 billion U.S. consumer technology industry. Markwalter is responsible for CTA’s extensive consumer research, market data and forecasting capability, and CTA’s ANSI-accredited standards development program which develops technical standards used in millions of products every year.