Denon has announced their new AVR-X4800H AV receiver for home theater-enthusiasts, available now. The new model is high-powered, offering advanced HDMI processing, 3D surround sound, advanced HSMI processing, a 9-channel X 125-Watt amplifier, and high-definition video up to 8K. This home theater receiver immerses movie and music enthusiasts in a multi-dimensional cinematic experience that puts them in the center of the action.
• The AVR-X4800H also comes equipped with Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X®, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro 3D, along with popular upscaling solutions for legacy content.
• To achieve the ultimate performance uniquely optimized for any size or shape room, the AVR-X4800H offers room correction technology from Audyssey (MultEQ XT32) plus optional Dirac Live.
• The ultimate home entertainment hub, the AVR-4800H provides access to streaming content with HEOS® Built-in, bringing beautiful music to any room fitted with HEOS-enabled speakers.
• Features discrete, high-current 125-Watt amplifiers capable of reproducing even the most subtle details from music or movie soundtracks.
• Offers multiple setup options and flexibility to adjust to your unique home theater needs.
• Designed and meticulously manufactured by Denon in Japan, exceeding expectations for performance and quality, even for the most discerning home theater enthusiasts.
The AVR-X4800H retails for $2,499, and is available now.