Costa Mesa, Calif. — Poised as a major player in the upcoming Black Friday flat-panel TV price promotions, TV supplier Vizio unveiled a slew of new models and revealed price cuts on a number of existing top-selling SKUs.
Vizio’s holiday lineup, which is scheduled to debut Nov. 24 (Black Friday), includes the following:
- VX20LHDTV — A new 20W-inch LCD HDTV carrying a $399 everyday price.
- VX32LHDTV — A new 32W-inch LCD HDTV carrying an everyday selling price of $699 at Costco & Sam's Club.
- VX37LHDTV — A new 37W-inch LCD HDTV carrying an everyday selling price of $999 at Costco & Sam's & BJ's.
- VP42HDTV — A current 42W-inch plasma HDTV given a special $999 one-day selling price at Costco.
- L42HDTV — A current 42W-inch LCD HDTV carrying a everyday selling price of $1,199 at Sam's Club.
- GV42LHDTV — A current 42W-inch LCD HDTV carrying a $1,299 everyday selling price at Costco & BJ's.
- GV46LHDTV — A new 46W-inch LCD HDTV carrying a $1,649 everyday selling price at Sam's Club.
- P50HDTV — A current 50W-inch plasma HDTV carrying a $1,699 every day price at Sam’s & BJ's, with a one-day-only $300 rebate special from Circuit City, with pricing to be announced later.