The Home Theater Specialists of America (HTSA) elected Mike McMaster, president of Thousand Oaks, Calif.-based Wilshire Home Entertainment, as its president for 2009. Leon Shaw, of Raleigh, N.C.-based Audio Advice has been elected VP.
In addition to electing new corporate officers, HTSA also elected to give Aurant's Jeffery Anderson a seat on its board.
Returning to the board in 2009 will be:
- Jon Robbins, Hi Fi House (Philadelphia);
- Leon SooHoo, Paradyme (Sacramento, Calif.);
- Chuck Abbott, Abbott's Audio & Video (Las Vegas);
- Bob Gullo, Electronics Design Group (Piscataway, N.J.);
- Brian Hudkins, Gramophone (Timonium, Md.); and
- Joe Barrett, Barretts Home Theater (Algonquin, Ill.).