Anaheim, Calif. - Home Entertainment Source (HES), a division of BrandSource, has added six members to its network of more than 500 dealers nationwide, thanks to exclusive dealer programs.
"We are very proud to introduce these new members. They truly represent some of the best in the A/V business, and we look forward to working with them to continue to be relevant to our suppliers," said Andy Orozco, communications director for HES. "It's our dealer-support programs and robust membership that allows us to continue to offer more and deeper member programs in conjunction with our manufacturer partners to attract first-class dealers like these. There isn't another group out there that has the depth and breadth of our programs."
A solid infrastructure and programs exclusive to HES are attracting independent dealers who recognize the power the group gives them when it comes to bottom-line-enhancing services, such as bank-card processing, a centralized warehouse, consumer-finance programs and more, HES said.
The new members who joined the HES in January/February 2012 include:
- Sound Sensations (www.soundsensationsauto.com) of Marietta, Ga. With more than 34 years of experience, Sound Sensations is entering its fifth year in the home entertainment market. Marc Vickers, VP, looks forward to growing its presence in the residential A/V market.
- Matrix Installations (www.matrixinstallations.com) of Chattanooga, Tenn., owned by Gerry King, has been a specialized custom integrator for more than 14 years, designing and installing sophisticated electronic solutions.
- Tech Home Corp DBA Good Sounds (www.goodsoundshometheater.com) of Boca Raton, Fla., has been designing, selling and integrating high-performance audiophile and home-theater systems since 1994. A family-owned and operated retailer, Good Sounds is led by owners Dean McGowan, Lauren Roberts and sales director Jim McGowan.
- Bethesda Systems (www.bethesdasystems.com) of Bethesda, Md., has been serving greater Washington since 2003. Owners Jonathan Stovall and Michael Wilson are making Bethesda Systems one of the leading providers of smart technology in the home.
- Etech America in Englewood, N.J., is a full-service integrator that serves the New Jersey/New York City metropolitan area, Etech specializes in home automation, A/V installation and hi-fi sales. They are authorized for such brands as Crestron, Definitive Technology and Klipsch.
- Digitainment (www.digitainment4u.com) in San Marcos, Calif., owned by Russ Stover, provides a value-driven home audio and video solution for the cost-conscious consumer. The company installs name-brand components carrying full manufacturers' warranties.