New York – LED technologies manufacturer EcoSense introduced a new product portfolio featuring three upgraded series – EcoSpec Linear INT, EcoSpec Linear HP INT and EcoSpec Linear HP INT WW.
All three series now incorporate patent-pending dimming technology that enables smooth, flicker-free dimming down to zero.
The technology is said to use an Electronic Low Voltage power-onboard platform that enables dimming down to zero input power and zero lumen output as smoothly and seamlessly as an incandescent light source.
The EcoSense series has also been expanded to include a full range of reduced wattage options, improving versatility and meeting Energy Star, LEED certification and other energy codes, the company said.
Efficacies on these series have significantly improved by up to 80 percent, yielding substantial energy and cost savings.
New to the portfolio is the EcoSpec Linear INT Warm Cove, a slim profile, linear luminaire with integral warming lens that delivers a consistent and warm 2300 CCT, designed for intimate spaces that require softer ambiance and warmer vibe.
Also new to the EcoSpec line is the Linear Dimming Control Module (LDCM), which converts standard 0-10V input to ELV allowing all EcoSense products to connect to more control systems.
“With our expanded product range and patented technologies we are better able to meet the needs of lighting designers, building owners and specifiers worldwide” said Mark Reynoso, EcoSense Lighting CEO. “EcoSense luminaires now layer our new dimming technology onto our award-winning platform that leverages our efficient power-onboard technology and market-leading color consistency for an unbeatable LED solution.”
New expanded product lines include:
EcoSpec Linear INT and Linear INT Low Power:
- slim profile, integral brackets with 180-degree vertical rotation, Energy Star rated, for interior architectural, hospitality, retail and display applications.
EcoSpec Linear INT Warm Cove:
- slim profile, integral brackets with 180 degrees vertical rotation, warm CCT for architectural and hospitality applications.
EcoSpec Linear HP INT and Linear HP INT Low Power:
- high-performance linear delivers more lumens for large interior cove applications, Energy Star Rated.
EcoSpec Linear HP INT WW and Linear HP INT WW Low Power:
- brightest interior linear cove and wall grazing luminaire, beam angles include narrow, medium, wide and elliptical.
EcoSpec Linear Dimming Control Module (LDCM):
- converts 0-10V dimming signal to an ELV output.
EcoSense Lighting was established in 2008 and is privately held. Its lighting systems provide best-in-class LED lighting solutions for use in architectural applications.