Did you know that esports is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide? Making up 61% of the total audience, 13 – 24 year-olds are behind the industry’s growth. From highly organized events, to tournaments watched by millions, this professional and competitive sport is now top of the curriculum at high schools, universities and now in K12 classrooms across America.
To explore the tools, trends, and experience in esports and education, AV Technology, Systems Contractor News, and Tech & Learning are co-hosting a one-day virtual event for integrators, consultants, technology managers, and education professionals on Friday, Dec. 4.
“Leveling Up: The Esports Conference & Expo” will feature dynamic expert speakers from the esports community, including keynote speaker Lori Bajorek, president of the National eSports Association.
Bajorek was previously a keynote speaker at SCN’s 2020 AV/IT Summit, where she discussed how video games are changing the way we learn. Video of her August presentation is available online.
Attendees of the conference can expect to:
- Speak virtually to high level educators looking to embrace esports
- Hear from your peers on how they are introducing esports in their schools
- The tools, trends and experiences in esports
- Supporting diversity in esports
- How you can introduce esports in your schools
- Chat with suppliers and partners
- Attend killer discussions in the Main Stage
Topics for “Leveling Up” will include:
- Esports Evolution: Enhancing the Audience Experience with ‘Next Reality’ Technology
- Esports and Pro AV
- How to Build an Inclusive Esports Community
- How to Connect Students Virtually Through Esports
- and more!
The conference program for “Leveling Up: The Esports Conference & Expo” is designed for integrators, consultants, technology managers/end users, and education professionals.
The event is free for qualified attendees, and registration is now open.
Interested in presenting? Submit your proposal by Oct. 2.