In June 2020, the Mobile Industry Awards will celebrate the best in the Mobile Industry. For its 18th year we’re bringing together the elite from Manufacturers, Retailers, Networks, Distributors and Dealers providing a unique environment to entertain and reward your staff, your customers and your business partners.
With over 30 categories, the judging process involves a mix of submissions and live presentations to our panel of top judges.
Enter the Mobile Industry Awards Here. Entry deadline is March 12, 2020.
Power 50 recognizes the 50 most influential people within the industry which culminates in the award presentation for the Person of the Year.
Shop Idol is our search for the best salesperson in mobile retail. After a 6 month long competition, the final 6 make it to the Mobile Industry Awards. The big finale of the night involves the announcement of the top 6 and the eventual winner!
The evening begins with a champagne reception followed by a gourmet three-course meal and entertainment, before the winners are revealed in style as part of a prestigious awards ceremony.
The 2020 Awards will take place at the Royal Lancaster, the perfect setting for a night of fine dining, networking and industry celebration.
- Reward and motivate your team – by entering MIA it sends a message to your team that their achievements are worth shouting about – and being shortlisted is a huge boost to company morale.
- Build customer trust and confidence – an award is a mark of quality that sets you apart from your competitors and proves your corporate credentials. It’s an independent endorsement that can help you attract new customers, partners, investors and talent.
- Grow your profile and reach – winning (or just being shortlisted) is a fantastic PR and marketing opportunity that gives you the chance to tell your story and share your success.
- Benchmarking – the award tells the judges and your industry that you are the best of the best – and a company worth doing business with.
- Networking – attend the awards ceremony, celebrate and certainly bask in the glory – but also see it as a networking opportunity, take clients and also make the most out of building new relationships.
See also: TWICE Picks Awards Winners For CES 2020