iPad survives 35 foot drop onto concrete in Best Buy parking lot
G-Form, a company world famous for it's protective athletic and electronics gear tests two of its iPad cases featuring proprietary (RPT) Reactive Protection Technology against a hard shell competitive case. Watch as the G-Form Extreme Edge and Hydro cases absorb 94% of the energy while the iPad in the hard shell case is blown out from the shock of the identical impact.
- Urban Armor Gear Glass Screen Protectors Receive Microsoft Designed for Surface Certification
- Onkyo, Integra Partner with AVAD
- IBM and Visa Turn Automobiles, Appliances and All Other Connected Devices into Potential Points of Sale with Watson Internet of Things
- IBM and The Weather Company Unveil World’s First Mobile Weather Alerting Platform for Underserved Populations in Emerging Markets
- Quantum at CABSAT 2017
- Symply Brings Lightning-Fast Digital Storage Solutions to BVE 2017
- NetApp Featured Products at the 2017 NAB Show
- NUGEN Audio at the 2017 NAB Show
- SyncBac PRO Delivers Significant Cost Savings For 'The Island With Bear Grylls'
- New Canon EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D Cameras Possess Stunning Autofocus Capabilities