Jim Sanduski, former Samsung, Hewlett-Packard and Sony exec, has joined Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company as sales senior VP, reporting to company president Shiro Kitajima. He is responsible for setting sales strategy, sales execution plan and retail merchandising/training requirements across the channels of distribution and the consumer product portfolio ... Bill Nylin, chairman of Conn's, has had his employment contract extended for another year, to Jan. 31, 2011 … PaulDiComo, promoted from Definitive Technology marketing VP to marketing and product development senior VP, joins the senior officers group of parent company DEI Holdings … Craig Jelinek, Costco merchandising executive VP, was promoted to president, succeeding Jim Sinegal who continues as CEO. Sinegal and Jelinek, along with chairman Jeff Brotman and senior executive VP Dick DiCerchio, will form an office of the president to coordinate on major company issues … Bill McKiegan promoted to global sales and marketing director at Krell Industries. He was sales and marketing VP for the U.S. … Jim McGall, sales and marketing VP for Runco International, has been named sales director of Wolf Cinema.
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic