Prime Resource Entertainment Systems unveils its latest TV lift cabinet in the South Hall 2, booth 25947. The Prime Resource entertainment wall unit, containing a 74-inch lift, is designed to hold up to a 71-inch TV in a full-wall entertainment center. The company's new end-of-the-bed trunk space-saving TV lift cabinet lets consumers watch their flat-panel TVs in bed and hide unsightly electronics when not in use. Covered in custom Italian leather, the trunk is designed to house 32-inch to 40-inch TVs. Also being featured is the Prime Resource 3.1 A/V Cabinet, designed to accommodate an entire sound system including subwoofer, center channel, right and left speakers. Pricing and delivery is available at the booth.
- HTSA to Offer New Business Management Masterclass Training Based on Renown Entrepreneurial Operating System
- Yamaha Debuts the CS-700 Video Sound Collaboration System for Huddle Rooms
- Canon Celebrates Its 14th Consecutive Year Of No. 1 Marketshare In Global Interchangeable-Lens Digital Cameras
- ASA Electronics makes improvements to fabrication department
- Roadify Transit Announces Distribution and Technology Relationships With Leading Digital Signage Companies
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')