Elan Home Systems will show its just-introduced VIA!migo iPod integrated docking station at booth 35540 in the South Hall. The product, originally shown in December, allows an iPod to connect to an Elan multiroom system, said Bob Farinelli, Elan's president and chief technical officer. When connected to the docking station the iPod can be controlled from any of the multiroom system's control panels, and it will work with any iPod currently on the market. The VIA!migo is programmed using VIA!TOOLS software. At press time, the VIA!migo was said to be shipping with a $599 suggested retail.
- What a Rush! SKAA Wireless Receiver Not Just For Headphones Anymore
- Bridge Technologies, Clear-Com, and Solid State Logic Join AIMS
- Quantum Releases Purpose-Built 4K Video Reference Architectures to Deliver Industry-Best 4K Stream Counts and Performance
- Tom Marks, Rerecording Mixer, Chooses NUGEN Audio's Halo Upmix and MasterCheck Pro for Popular Series 'Sense8'
- Riedel MediorNet Provides Decentralized and Redundant Signal Routing for Spain's 'Gran Hermano VIP' ('Big Brother VIP')
- DEG ADDS FIVE NEW MEMBER COMPANIES
- Nokia completes first pre-standard 600MHz LTE call using commercially-available hardware
- Game Creek Wins Big With IHSE's KVM Systems During 2017 Pro Football Championship
- Platin Introduces the HS Eskimo Ultra-Efficient Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Mediatronik to distribute Calrec Audio consoles in the Czech Republic