SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 5, 2019 – VIVOTEK (TWSE: 3454), the global leading IP surveillance solution provider, is proud to announce that it will feature the new IT9389-H H.265 Outdoor Turret Network Camera, as well as many more of its acclaimed security solutions, during CEDIA Expo 2019, held in Denver from Sept. 12-14 at the Colorado Convention Center, booth # 1225. The IT9389-H is now available.
“We are proud to showcase our acclaimed security products during CEDIA Expo 2019, including the new IT9389-H Outdoor Turret Network Camera,” said David Liu, President of VIVOTEK USA, Inc. “We realize that in the world of residential and commercial security, there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution. To that end, we are featuring some of most popular and versatile options so that integrators can choose the correct camera and accessories for each individual install’s requirements.”
During CEDIA Expo 2019, VIVOTEK will also feature the:
· CC9381-HV 180-degree panoramic anti-ligature fisheye network camera
· FE8182 recessed-mount fisheye network camera
· FD9360-H outdoor dome network camera
· MS9390-HV panoramic network camera
· FE9180-H low profile fisheye network camera
· IB9380-H outdoor bullet network camera
· IT9389-H outdoor turret network camera
· IB9367-HT professional outdoor IR bullet network camera
· ND9322P (w/ Control 4 Integration) 8-CH Linux-based standalone NVR
· IB8360-W stylish 2-megapixel mini outdoor bullet network camera
· IP8160-W stylish 2-megapixel cube network camera
The IT9389-H is a H.265 outdoor turret network camera equipped with a 5-megapixel sensor, enabling resolution of 2560×1920 at 30 fps. The turret camera’s user-friendly design allows it to be mounted vertically or horizontally, and reduces IR reflection caused by the bubble of a general fixed dome camera.
Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IT9389-H is capable of capturing high-quality imagery in both high contrast and low light environments. The IT9389-H offers a fixed-focal lens of 2.8mm/3.6mm for different user scenarios. No matter the focal length, the camera is equipped with IR illuminators with a 30-meter effective range for better night visibility. To provide reliable coverage in harsh outdoor environments, the IT9389-H is encased in IP66 and IK08 housing.
“By employing VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression, the IT9389-H is able to reduce bandwidth up to 90 percent while maintaining supreme image quality,” explained Liu. “Additionally, it is embedded with Trend Micro’s anti-intrusion software with multi-layer protection, allowing users to respond faster to threats and minimize cyber risks in IP surveillance networks. Finally, VIVOTEK VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to customize applications for the ever-expanding number of user scenarios in the diversified surveillance market.”
For more information about VIVOTEK and its comprehensive product line, please visit www.vivotek.com.
VIVOTEK Inc. (TAIEX: 3454) was founded in Taiwan in 2000. The company markets VIVOTEK solutions worldwide, and has become a leading brand in the global IP surveillance industry. Its comprehensive solutions include network cameras, video servers, network video recorders, PoE solutions, and video management software. Through the growing proliferation of IoT, VIVOTEK aspires to become the Eye in IoT by drawing on its expansive technological capabilities in image and audio. The company has established offices and subsidiaries in the United States (California), Europe (Netherlands), India (Delhi), Middle East (Dubai), Latin America (Mexico), and Japan (Tokyo) in 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 respectively. To create a sound industrial ecosystem, VIVOTEK has expanded strategic alliances with leading international software and hardware partners and works with more than 183 authorized distributors across 116 countries. For more information, please visit www.vivotek.com.
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Launches 2015-2019 Ford F-150 LED Off-Road Side Mirrors at 2019 SEMA Show - October 16, 2019
- Eleven Engineering to Present During Infineon’s OktoberTech 2019 Technology Collaboration Forum - October 15, 2019
- BOSS Audio Systems Launches New All-in-One Weather Resistant Bluetooth® Soundbars - October 15, 2019