Vivitek’s NovoDS is an easy-to-manage digital signage solution for creating dynamic multimedia content for a variety of large-scale corporate and educational events
Fremont, Calif. – Jan. 12, 2016 – Vivitek Corporation, a brand of Delta and a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products, today announced the official release of the company’s latest digital signage solution, the NovoDS. With an MSRP of $499, the NovoDS is available now.
Vivitek’s new NovoDS is the latest in digital signage solutions for those looking to create dynamic multimedia content, featuring 36 signage templates and one customizable template. Designed with a complete user-friendly interface, the NovoDS allows users to generate signage content with text, photos, audio, video and online materials, without the need of any programming skills. It is also equipped with a fully customizable configuration for a variety of settings including, but not limited to, corporate messaging and signage, commercial spaces, educational facilities and public installations.
The NovoDS provides users with the following benefits and features:
- Full HD 1080p, 60 fps display quality with support for the next generation of ultra-high resolution (3840 x 2160) displays
- Displays content directly from the built-in storage, microSD slot or USB flash drive
- Remotely export and update signage content via an Ethernet or wireless connection
- Network-based remote management and maintenance software included
- Manage and monitor the status of content playing from a single display to Enterprise wide
- Compatible with WindowsÒ and MacÒ operating systems
- Plug-and-play for easy setup and configuration
- KensingtonÒ security slot to prevent theft or movement of the device
- Playlist editing – including, RSS, Twitter, built-in widget, IP streaming (RTSP/RTP),
real-time message updates, USB and IP camera inputs
The NovoDS extends Vivitek’s existing the Novo Series– a product line of wireless and collaborative BYOD systems for the workplace and classroom. With NovoPRO and NovoConnect, up to 64 users can share content from connected BYOD devices through a wireless network to conduct interactive and collaborative presentations with dynamic content sources in HD display quality.
For more information about Vivitek’s NovoDS and the company’s various product lines, please visit www.vivitekusa.com.
About Vivitek Corporation
Vivitek is a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products. The company’s extensive line-up of award-winning digital projection devices incorporates the latest innovations and technologies to deliver superior products. Vivitek has global sales and marketing operations in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit our website at www.vivitekusa.com/.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, display and networking. Its mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta’s business domains include Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has 114 sales offices, 56 R&D centers and 30 manufacturing facilities worldwide now.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to corporate social responsibilities. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 4 consecutive years. In 2014, Delta is ranked by Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) on the highest A-level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI), and is the only one from nearly 2,000 listed companies in Greater China that made the CPLI list.
- Vivitek Introduces New Large Venue Laser Projector at CES - January 26, 2016
- Vivitek Expands Novo Product Line with NovoDS - January 15, 2016
- Rosewill Expands IT, Gaming and Home Appliance Product Line at CES 2016 - December 18, 2015