SAN DIEGO, April 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR) announced today that its new lineup of PC gaming accessories, including gaming keyboards, mice and mousepads, is available at select North American retail outlets. Turtle Beach, the 40-year strong staple of the gaming industry best known for its amazing range of console and PC headsets, including the first fully wireless headsets for Xbox One, opens a new chapter with its entrance into the PC gaming accessories market with its first round of gaming keyboards, gaming mice and gaming mousepads, each with their own unique features that cater to an audience ranging from casual players to hardcore professional gamers.
In true Turtle Beach form, the company has created a variety of accessories from which gamers can choose to suit their desires and budgets, and each one is crafted with high-quality, durable construction and features, including Cherry switches* and steel reinforced chassis for the keyboards, Avago sensors and Omron switches for the mice, and an assortment of different textured and sized mousepads.
Below is a brief breakdown of all Turtle Beach’s new PC gaming accessories, and be sure to see full details at www.turtlebeach.com/products/accessories/pc-accessories:
- IMPACT 700 Premium Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Cherry MX Brown switches, adjustable illuminated keys, two USB 2.0 ports w/audio pass-through, pink/green audio/mic jacks, six-key rollover with full anti-ghosting, steel-reinforced chassis w/gunmetal keycap plates, extra gaming keycaps plus metal keycap puller, full-sized 104-key layout, PC/MAC compatible, USB plug-and-play compatible. MSRP: $199.95.
- IMPACT 500 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Compact 87-key tenkeyless layout, Cherry MX Blue switches, six-key rollover with full anti-ghosting, steel-reinforced chassis w/black rubberized coating, detachable braided USB cable, PC/MAC compatible, USB plug-and-play compatible. MSRP: $129.95.
- IMPACT 100 Gaming Keyboard – Emulated mechanical feel, full-size 104-key layout, steel-reinforced chassis w/enhanced matte PBD keycaps, 30-key rollover with full anti-ghosting, PC/MAC compatible, USB plug-and-play compatible. MSRP: $59.95.
- GRIP 500 Premium Laser Gaming Mouse – Ergonomic 7-button scroll-wheel mouse, Avago 9800 laser sensors, Omron switches, independently adjustable DPI settings (up to 8200 DPI), designed for PC gaming w/customization software included, up to 50 macros w/up to 100 commands each, 16.8 million color options for scroll wheel and varied illumination effects, five color coded profiles, non-slip soft-touch coating, 6-foot snag-free soft rubber USB cable. MSRP: $69.95.
- GRIP 300 Optical Gaming Mouse – Affordable 5-button scroll-wheel mouse, Avago 3050 optical sensors, Omron switches, adjustable mouse speed settings from 500, 1000 and 1750 DPI and polling rates from 125, 500 and 1000Hz, red-illuminated scroll-wheel and Turtle Beach logo, non-slip soft-touch coating, PC/MAC compatible, USB plug-and-play compatible, 6-foot braided USB cable. MSRP: $39.95.
- DRIFT Fast Microfiber Mousepad – High-quality microfiber surface for fast/smooth mouse control, large surface area, 100% natural rubber anti-slip base, anti-fray edges, multiple sizes (Medium 270x220mm, Large 350x250mm, X-Large 450x350mm and Wide 900x300mm). MSRP: $14.95 – $34.95.
- TRACTION Textured Control Surface Mousepad – High-quality textured weave surface for perfect balance of friction and maximum mouse control, large surface area, 100% natural rubber anti-slip base, anti-fray edges, multiple sizes (Medium 270x220mm, Large 350x250mm, X-Large 450x350mm and Wide 900x300mm). MSRP: $14.95 – $34.95.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach Corporation (www.turtlebeachcorp.com) designs leading-edge audio products for the consumer, commercial and healthcare markets. Under the Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com), the Company markets a wide selection of quality gaming headsets catering to a variety of gamers’ needs and budgets, for use with video game consoles, including officially-licensed headsets for the Xbox One and PlayStation®4, as well as for personal computers and mobile/tablet devices. Under the HyperSound brand (www.hypersound.com), the Company markets pioneering directed audio solutions that have applications in digital signage and kiosks, consumer electronics and healthcare. The company’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: .
*Cherry MX switches on IMPACT 700 Premium Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and IMPACT 500 Mechanical Gaming Keyboards only. Cherry switches not available on IMPACT 100 Gaming Keyboard.
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Forward looking statements are based on management’s statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, the substantial uncertainties inherent in acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the implementation of any businesses we acquire, our indebtedness, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and the Company’s other periodic reports. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company any is under no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
CONTACT: For Media/PR Information, Contact: MacLean Marshall, Communications Director, Turtle Beach Corp., 858.914.5093, firstname.lastname@example.org; Keith Hennessey, EU Communications Manager, Turtle Beach Corp., email@example.com, +44 (0) 1254-51725; For Investor Relations, Contact: Joshua Weisbord, Turtle Beach Corp., 908.768.4928, firstname.lastname@example.org, Anne Rakunas, ICR, Inc., 310.954.1113, email@example.com