EDMONTON, Alberta, Canada, Dec. 17, 2018 – It’s a beauty, and its sonic signature and embedded SKAA-compatible wireless technology makes this speaker system a triple threat for the home, work, studio or anywhere you want to make a statement.
Eleven Engineering, Inc. (www.elevenengineering.com), a market leader in semiconductor products for wireless audio for home theater, multi-room, portable, professional, 12 Volt (car, truck, motorcycle, power sports, marine) and gaming applications is proud to announce the launch of the new SKAA™-compatible Aquarius™ Wireless Speaker System from Dillinger Labs.
The matched pair, bi-amped Aquarius speakers joins Helix headphones in the Dillinger Labs line-up of studio quality monitors and headphones. Now currently available for pre-order at the SKAA Store (skaastore.com) with an MSRP of $999.00 USD per pair, Aquarius is scheduled to ship Jan 30, 2019. Additional outlets to be announced.
“Transparent in both style and operation, Aquarius serves as the perfect wingman to your intuitive portable devices…whether at home, work, away, or play,” explained Rex Whitehead, Eleven Engineering Executive Vice President – Sales & Marketing. “No matter the circumstances, these speakers are up to the challenge. From the most delicate sonata to the most thumpin’ hip hop, the SKAA-compatible Aquarius speaker utilizes its wide range audio to deliver to you the highest quality in portable sound. Aquarius is IN YOUR FACE.”
SKAA is the new wireless HiFi audio standard developed by Eleven Engineering, Inc. SKAA transmitters work with iOS & Android mobile devices, Mac & Windows computers, televisions, and just about any product with a line output, S/PDIF output or a headphone jack. SKAA is also available as a built-in technology not requiring an external transmitter in purpose-designed partner products, which are featured at SKAA.com. In environments laden with heavy Wi-Fi and Bluetooth traffic, SKAA navigates through these hostile environments with best-in-class reliability. SKAA also allows for uninterrupted audio signals that are delivered with the highest sound quality to all speakers without the latency that is inherent in other wireless solutions.
SKAA-compatible Dillinger Labs Aquarius wireless speakers features and specifications include:
· Sold as matched pairs for high fidelity, seamless sound delivery
· Rechargeable internal Li-polymer battery for 10+ hours of playback
· Durable, impact-resistant acrylic enclosure
· Built-in aluminum handle for easy, one-hand transportation; when set back to back, Aquarius speakers align, thus enabling both to be carried with one hand
· Compatible with all SKAA™ wireless products
· Low latency wireless transmission; ideal for use with video and gaming
· Ultra-wide stereo arrangement; independent speakers allow for positioning in any scenario
· Transmit range: 15-50 meters (depending on transmitter class used with Aquarius)
· Charge time: 6-7 hours
· Each speaker is bi-amplified
· Amplified Power: Woofer 25W; Tweeter 15W
· Weight: 9 lbs. (per speaker)
Eleven Engineering breaks down the Seven Deadly Sins of WiFi Audio on its YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw2iSCuT0x8) because “WiFi audio is more of a detriment rather than a benefit to those who value superior wireless audio in their everyday lives, as well as wireless audio product manufacturers who cater to and depend upon these customers,” Whitehead concluded. “Check out the new Dillinger Labs Aquarius speakers. You won’t be sorry.”
About Eleven Engineering
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada-based Eleven Engineering, Inc. is a market leader in microprocessors SiPs (System in Package) and modules designed for wireless audio for Home Theater, Multi-Room, Portable, and Pro Audio products. Eleven’s XInC2 multithreaded processor was designed specifically for digital wireless audio applications but is also well suited for other realtime intensive microprocessor applications.
Eleven’s high-performance wireless audio semiconductors, equipped with XInC2 wireless processor cores, are complete solutions for high-quality digital wireless audio transport. WFD™, Eleven’s proprietary wireless audio transport protocol, has a narrow footprint in the radio spectrum, delivering both best-in-class coexistence with WiFi / Bluetooth and unparalleled Quality of Service.
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Launches 2015-2019 Ford F-150 LED Off-Road Side Mirrors at 2019 SEMA Show - October 16, 2019
- Eleven Engineering to Present During Infineon’s OktoberTech 2019 Technology Collaboration Forum - October 15, 2019
- BOSS Audio Systems Launches New All-in-One Weather Resistant Bluetooth® Soundbars - October 15, 2019