AMHERST, NEW YORK, February 18, 2015 — Digital signage resellers attending DSE 2015 who think the only chance they have to 'strike it rich' is either at the slot machines or the tables should bypass the casinos and proceed immediately to Booth #2128, where they will find that Stampede will be offering a number of exciting new risk-free ways to build revenues and profits by incorporating complete digital signage solutions into their 2015 business plans.
“Displays, media servers, media content, managed services, and all of the traditional product categories that attach to make a complete digital signage solution will be displayed at this year’s DSE,” said Kevin Kelly, President & COO of North America’s oldest, largest, and still fastest growing distributor of high value-added ProAV solutions. “No one offers more ways to ‘strike gold’ in today’s dynamic digital signage industry than Stampede. We offer solutions for every vertical market and in every major system configuration, from simple in-store signage to complete customer engagement solutions.”
What’s more, according to Kelly, Stampede will be making its business points at this year’s DSE by wrapping them around an array of exciting in-booth promotions that are all themed around the gold rush that made the West famous.
As for the business side of the show program, Stampede will be offering it all:
• The Samsung RM48D Smart Signage Platform, featuring a wireless connection and offering both portrait and landscape modes of operation, as well as a custom wall-mount solution that makes this choice the industry’s most complete ‘signage in a box’ solution.
• The just-introduced 70” NEC E705 Display that is built upon NEC’s proven V Series digital signage platform. This is the clear winner when it comes to high quality, cost-effective display signage panels that can be used in a wide variety of applications.
• The industry-leading Sharp Professional PN-Y Series of digital signage displays, incorporating a built-in USB content player, fan-less architecture, and out-of-the-box portrait and landscape mode operation — all of which makes this option the perfect reduced profile winner.
• The new 98LS95A-5B LG display from LG Electronics, which is the new 98” addition to the state-of-the-art LG line-up featuring 4K resolution, IPS glass, as well as the software needed to enable the screen to be divided into video wall quadrants using WebOS.
• High performance, weather-proof SunBrite displays for every kind of outdoor signage environment.
• The latest MicroTile solutions from Christie Digital that can be used in video wall applications, broadcast studios, and so much more.
• The ultra-bright DS55LX3 55” DynaScan video wall that is specifically designed to deliver a brilliant, high ambient light solution.
“Just as important as the display solutions on exhibit are the content management systems that can be combined with them,” Kelly emphasized. “Stampede offers everything a ProAV dealer needs to profit from offering digital signage solutions and this includes content management solutions from 11 Giraffes, BrightSign, Cenique, and WonderSign.”
Finally, Stampede will be offering ProAV resellers a complete range of services to make their implementation and use of digital signage solutions as simple and efficient as possible, including nationwide warehousing; direct-to-job delivery; market-dedicated digital signage specialists; account relationship managers strategically placed throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America; pre-configured solutions for specific installs; a selection from more than 150 different manufacturers; and professional services that include installation, network monitoring, and system configuration.
“We’re doing everything possible to help DSE 2015 attendees strike it rich in the most meaningful way possible,” Kelly concluded, “and that’s with well thought-out solutions that include every piece of the digital signage puzzle — displays, content management platforms, media, and services. Don’t gamble your future anywhere else. Come to Stampede, where you will always ride ahead of the herd.”
Known for its value-added distribution, Amherst, New York-based Stampede is the leading distributor of presentation equipment including LCD/DLP projectors and flat panel displays. Stampede provides a complete range of brand name presentation equipment to a variety of audio/video, computer, and home theater resellers and integrators in the United States, Canada and Latin America. These resellers rely on Stampede for value-added services in distribution, marketing and solution- based sales. Stampede annually produces the “Big Book of AV,” a 1000-page catalog and companion website (www.BigBookofAV.com) providing hundreds of sales, installation and spec tips for Stampede’s dealers in addition to product details on more than 5,000 SKUs. For more information on Stampede, log onto www.stampedeglobal.com.