Add More Bass to the Factory Audio or Add-On to the SSV Works RZR Pro XP Audio System
OXNARD, Calif., Sept. 23, 2020 – SSV Works (www.ssvworks.com), the market leader in powersports and off-road audio systems, is proud to announce that its new weatherproof Polaris RZR Pro XP under dash 10-inch subwoofer enclosure (p/n RZ5-UD10) is now shipping.
Current SSV Works customers can now add more bass to their 2- or 4-speaker audio kits with an easy Plug-&-Play subwoofer system, or improve the sound of their factory Ride Command system with an easy upgrade.
“Installing the RZ5-UD10 is a simple process with less disassembly than our competitors,” explained Trevor Kaplan, SSV Works CEO. “The enclosure is designed to maximize output without taking up usable space under the passenger side dash. It’s a perfect upgrade to your RZR Pro XP.”
Additional features of the RZ5-UD10 include:
- Available loaded with a 10-inch SSV Works Powersports subwoofer (RZ5-UD10), Kicker 10-inch subwoofer (RZ5-UD10K), or unloaded (RZ5-UD10U)
- 100 percent fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response
- Finished in a black texture coat to match the factory interior
- Includes stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions
- Pre-installed weatherproof subwoofer wiring harness
SSV Works also recently announced that its new 3- and 5-speaker kits with JVC backup-camera-ready radio for Polaris RZR Pro XP (2020) are now shipping. SSV Works is also offering, for a limited time, a backup camera with these new systems free of charge.
The Polaris RZR Pro XP 5-speaker kit includes:
- Direct-Fit dash kit with JVC MR1 Media Receiver and Backup Camera
- Front door panel speaker pods with SSV Works 6.5-inch speakers
- Direct-Fit amp mounting system with 4-channel amplifier
- Plug-&-Play harness, wiring, and cables
- SSV Works passenger side under dash sub enclosure with Kicker 10-inch subwoofer
- 3-speaker kits are the same minus the cage pods
- MSRP (3-speaker kit): RZ5-3A1 is $2,049.99
- MSRP (5-speaker kit): RZ5-5A1 is $2,399.99
The IPX6-rated KD-MR1BTS digital media receiver features Bluetooth®, USB, a 2.7-inch color display, global tuner with weather band, 7-Band EQ, rear view camera capability, and is SiriusXM-Ready®.
About SSV Works
Based out of its 20,000-square-foot facility in Oxnard, CA, award-winning SSV Works®, was founded in 2006 and has since become a global leader in designing the market’s best off-road, weatherproof audio systems for today’s hottest and most popular UTVs. SSV Works is the original purpose-built audio manufacturer, offering every piece needed for a complete, plug-&-play install. With more than 40 years in audio design and manufacturing experience by team members who are also passionate off-road enthusiasts, SSV Works is the top choice among off-road consumers and professionals worldwide. SSV Works currently offers stereo systems for Polaris, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda, Arctic Cat, and Jeep vehicles. Take your ride to the next level and install an SSV Works system today!
# # #