Los Angeles, CA – Newegg, the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, today announced it is offering customers the option of adding SquareTrade protection plans to eligible product purchases made on Newegg. The plans give customers even greater peace of mind as they shop Newegg, knowing their products can be protected above and beyond the manufacturers’ standard warranties.
“Our customers know the value of protecting their purchases beyond what’s offered by the manufacturer – for them, SquareTrade’s protection plans are the ideal solution,” said Danny Lee, CEO at Newegg. “Offering protection plans through SquareTrade is yet another way we’re improving the online shopping experience by offering greater choice when shopping Newegg.”
“Working with Newegg is a natural fit for us. Newegg is a top tech e-retailer that has built a reputation for customer trust, a value we hold highly at SquareTrade,” said Ross Lipari, senior vice president, North America at SquareTrade. “We’re sure SquareTrade’s protection plans will help bring added confidence to Newegg customers, thanks to our proven customer service track record and continuous innovation to provide the best service to our partners.”
SquareTrade protection plans are now available on the vast majority of products available on Newegg. Eligible product categories include (but are not limited to) computer components, desktop computers, monitors, notebooks, peripherals and virtual reality products. Customers who purchase SquareTrade’s supplemental protection plans will enjoy the following service features:
- Free two-way express shipping: SquareTrade will pay all postage for depot repairs.
- Overnight replacement for mobile phones: For the device most of us can’t live without, SquareTrade provides overnight replacement.
- Easy online management: SquareTrade will keep track of all protection plans - organized and accessible in one place online.
- International service coverage: No matter where they are, Newegg’s customers are covered.
- Cancel or transfer anytime: Newegg customers can easily cancel their plan for a refund or transfer it to someone else at any time, online or by phone.
- 24 x 7 support: Newegg customers can file a claim whenever they want, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — online, over the phone or by mail.
For more information and to shop Newegg, visit www.newegg.com.
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is the leading electronics-focused e-retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (http://www.newegg.com) which was founded in 2001 and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. The award-winning website has more than 32 million registered users and offers customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics products, detailed product descriptions and images, as well as how-to information and customer reviews. Using the site's online tech community, customers have the opportunity to interact with other computer, gaming and consumer electronics enthusiasts. Newegg Inc. is headquartered in City of Industry, California. Newegg operates Hybrid Centers in City of Industry, CA and Richmond Hill, Ontario.
SquareTrade is a highly rated protection plan provider trusted by millions of customers for its fast and efficient service. SquareTrade protects mobile devices, laptops and tablets, and other consumer electronics and appliances from malfunctions, accidental damage and life's frequent mishaps. A member of the Allstate family, SquareTrade is headquartered in San Francisco and London. For more information, go to www.squaretrade.com.