Dealers across the country can take advantage of valuable trainings on the latest products throughout the month of November.
Pittsburgh, PA – October 30, 2017 – The 12 PowerHouse Alliance distributor members announce their November training schedule, featuring new AV, security, automation, and networking products for upcoming holiday sales.
On November 1, Ui Supplies hosts all-day Beale Street Audio Launch Party, inviting dealers to tour their Clifton, NJ location and the full audio line, featuring setup with acoustic scenes from Beale Street Audio co-founder and engineer Jim Murray, as well as the Vanco International team. Ui Supplies also teamed up with new PowerHouse Alliance vendor, Samsung, for a demo day and installation training of the company’s newest TV, The Frame, on November 3 at Samsung’s Experience Center in NYC; dealers, architects, designers and their guests can register here.
Dealers can take Luxul training from member EDI in Seattle, WA on November 8, and in Portland, OR on November 9. Also on November 9, Hikvision training is available from member Mountain West at their Salt Lake City, UT location. ECD invites dealers to two separate vendor days — QSC Audio Vendor Day on November 8, and ToughDog Vendor Day on November 21.
Sierra Select brings a two-part lighting and audio training to their N. Highlands, CA location on November 9; in the morning, attendees will learn Lutron’s RA2 Select, and after lunch, receive Yamaha training. Davis Distribution brings an education session on Sony products at their Indianapolis, IN and Columbus, OH location on November 15 and 16.
Dealers in Southern California can attend six trainings from member Volutone, starting on November 8 and 9 with Hunt Electronic CCTV trainings in Van Nuys, CA and Las Vegas, NV. The following week of November 13, the distributor hosts two “Introduction to APEX” RTI trainings in San Diego and Irvine, CA, a Just Add Power training Simi Valley, CA and Network/CCTV training in Cerritos, CA for instruction on how to design a system and set up a network.
For the full list of member trainings and events in November, see below or check the PowerHouse Alliance event calendar.
Davis Distribution Systems
- Sony Training:
Indianapolis, IN – November 15
Columbus, OH – November 16
- QSC Vendor Day – November 8, Houston, TX
- Lutron RA2 Select Training – November 14, Houston, TX
- ToughDog Vendor Day – November 21, Houston, TX
- Luxul Training:
Seattle, WA – November 8
Portland, OR – November 9
Mountain West Distributors
- Hikvision Training – November 9, Salt Lake City, UT
- Lutron RA2 Select Training – November 9, North Highlands, CA
- Yamaha Training – November 9, North Highlands, CA
- Beale Street Audio Launch Party – November 1, Clifton, NJ
- Samsung Frame TV Demo Day – November 3, Samsung Experience Center, NYC
- Hunt Electronic CCTV Training:
- APEX RTI Training:
- Just Add Power Training – November 14, Simi Valley, CA
- Network/CCTV Training – November 16, Cerritos, CA
- Van Nuys, CA – November 8
- Las Vegas, NV – November 9
- San Diego, CA – November 14
- Irvine, CA – November 15
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com.
About PowerHouse Alliance
The PowerHouse Alliance is a national consortium of regional wholesale distributors delivering name brand products for custom installers, specialty dealers, large retailers and industry buying groups in the residential and commercial audio/video, home entertainment, security, IT and consumer electronics accessories markets. With combined annual sales in excess of $800 million, PowerHouse Alliance member companies represent 800,000 square feet of warehouse space in convenient locations across the country, stocked with more than 150+ product lines. Creating cost efficiencies for manufacturers and buying power for customers, the Alliance offers a national footprint with the added benefit of local sales, training and support.
Powerhouse Alliance members include: 21st Century, Autco, Audio America, CED, Davis Distribution, ECD, EDI, Mountain West, MRI, Sierra Select, Ui Supplies, and Volutone.
- Pioneer Music Company Expands into Iowa with Fifth Location - October 22, 2018
- PowerHouse Alliance Members Welcome Spring with a Grand Opening Event and Education Sessions in March - February 26, 2018
- Sigma Designs Announces Winners of Z-Wave Smart Home Maker Challenge - December 21, 2017