With InfoComm 2016 on the horizon plus over 20 trainings and events in June, distributor members expect a busy close to the second quarter.
Pittsburgh, PA – May 26, 2016 – After a successful May completing over 25 trainings and events, PowerHouse Alliance distributor members prepare for yet another action-packed month. All 12 members are set to attend InfoComm 2016 in Las Vegas (June 8 to 10), as well as host a wide variety of manufacturer trainings and dealer events nationwide this June.
Southern distributor, ECD (Electronic Custom Distributors), holds eight trainings throughout the month starting with Clare Automation Certification June 7 to 9, a Chauvet vendor day on June 13 and combination of URC Total Control and Luxul trainings. Also hosting URC and Clare Control trainings, are members 21st Century Distributing and Mountain West Distributors.
Continuing to dedicate resources to the security channel, Volutone is hosting five trainings on DSC/Alarm.com from June 6 to 10 throughout California and in Las Vegas. They will also take part in the SoCal Security Showcase in Van Nuys, CA (June 22) and Irvine, CA (June 23).
MRI is hosting Lutron Shading Solutions on June 13 in Worcester, MA and Davis Distribution Systems, is hosting RTI training on June 14 in Indianapolis, IN. Northwest member EDI (Electrical Distirbuting Inc.) is hosting Luxul Advanced training, as well as Just Add Power and Panamax sessions on June 21 in Seattle, WA and June 22 in Portland, OR.
Consumer Electronics Distributors (CED) welcomes dealers to join them at one of three locations on June 2 (Elk Grove Village, IL), June 9 (Northbrook, IL) and June 23 (New Berlin, WI) for a tasty cookout as well as special pricing and giveaways of Jamo products.
“After a fantastic month of trainings and events in May, Powerhouse Alliance distributors are keeping the momentum going in June,” said PowerHouse Alliance Executive Director, Dennis Holzer. “Not only are all 12 distributor members participating in InfoComm Las Vegas, but they continue to drive product education and augment sales as we approach the end of our second quarter.”
Below is the full list of June training sessions and events scheduled for PowerHouse Alliance members:
21st Century Distributing
- URC Total Control Training – May 31 to June 2, 2016 – Charlotte, NC
- Clare Controls Training & Certification – June 22 to 24, 2016 – Atlanta, GA
CED (Consumer Electronics Distributors)
- Jamo Cookout Event Grove Villiage, IL – June 2, 2016 Northbrook, IL – June 9, 2016 New Berlin, WI – June 23, 2016
ECD (Electronic Custom Distributors)
- Clare Automation Certification – June 7 to 9, 2016 – Houston, TX
- Chauvet Vendor Day – June 13, 2016 – Houston, TX
- URC Total Control Lunch ‘n Learn: Houston, TX – June 21, 2016 Austin, TX – June 22, 2016 Dallas, TX – June 23, 2016
- Luxul and URC Training: Houston, TX – June 28, 2016 Austin, TX – June 29, 2016 Dallas, TX – June 30, 2016
EDI (Electrical Distributing Inc.)
- Luxul (Advanced Training), Just Add Power and Panamax: Seattle, WA – June 21, 2016 Portland, OR – June 22, 2016
Mountain West Distribution
- URC Total Control Training: Holiday Inn 7 Suites Phoenix Airport, AZ – June 7 to 9, 2016 Double Tree Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City Downtown, UT – June 14 to 16, 2016
- Clare Controls Training – June 28 and 29, 2016 – Salt Lake City, UT
- Lutron Shading Solutions – June 13, 2016 – Beechwood Hotel, Worcester
- DSC / Alarm.com Simi Valley, CA – June 6 Cerritos, CA – June 7 San Diego, CA – June 8 Ontario, CA – June 9 Las Vegas, NV – June 10
- SoCal Security Showcase Van Nuys, CA – June 22 Irvine, CA – June 23
Visit the Member Events Calendar on the PowerHouse Alliance website here for additional details of the events and trainings and for links to register on the member websites.
To learn more about The PowerHouse Alliance, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com
About PowerHouse Alliance
The PowerHouse Alliance is a national consortium of regional wholesale distributors delivering name brand products for custom installers, specialty dealers, large retailers and industry buying groups in the residential and commercial audio/video, home entertainment, security, IT and consumer electronics accessories markets. With combined annual sales in excess of $800 million, PowerHouse Alliance member companies represent 800,000 square feet of warehouse space in 39 convenient locations stocked with more than 150+ product lines. Creating cost efficiencies for manufacturers and buying power for customers, the Alliance offers a national footprint with the added benefit of local sales and support.