Pittsburgh, PA – The 12 PowerHouse Alliance distributor members kick off the summer season with events, trainings and new certification for dealers to take nationwide to build up their skills for the upcoming fall season.
Dealers can enhance their connected home knowledge with training from Mountain West Distributors including Lutron, Nest and Sonos in Denver, CO, where they’ll have a chance to win a free Sonos PLAY:1, Google Home or Lutron Caseta starter package.
Dealers can also attend an Integrator Lunch ‘n Learn in Denver with Joe Coe, Hikvision Sales Engineer on July 18.
For improving lighting and shading skills, dealers can take training from member MRI and E.C.D. Member MRI hosts a Lutron BLAST 1 training on July 12 at their new Woburn, MA location, and a two-day Lutron Radio RA2 Level 2 Qualification on July 27 and 28 in Uncasville, CT. Dealers in Houston, TX can also attend a Lutron Vendor Day from member E.C.D. on August 11.
Yamaha trainings are available at many locations this summer, with 2017 Receiver and MusicCast Training on July 26 at either Mountain West’s Denver, CO location or Davis Distribution Systems’ Newell, WV location. CED splits a full day of training between Yamaha HDMI technology and new Samsung products in their three locations across Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota on July 18, 20, and 21 respectively.
E.C.D. brings twelve trainings throughout July and August starting with a Tough Dog Vendor Day on July 24, followed by URC MX HomePro training on July 25, and URC CCP Training on July 26, all in Houston, TX. Dealers can become Clare Controls certified in several of E.C.D.’s Texas locations from August 8 to 10, and attend a Clare Controls Vendor Day in Houston on July 31. More Samsung training in is available from member Autco in their St. Louis, MO or Kansas City, KS locations on August 2 and 3 respectively.
Ui Supplies (formerly Ultimate Integration) is celebrating the company’s 5th Anniversary with its 5th annual Summer BBQ Bash and Tradeshow on August 3. Ui Supplies is inviting dealers to join them at their Clifton, NJ location for a day of new product demos, trainings, networking, food, prizes, and special show-only pricing.
The popular Networking training series from member Volutone is back this August and will be joined by David Grant and Platinum Tools. Volutone is offering fourteen sessions ranging from beginner to advanced level networking training across seven locations in California and Nevada from August 8 to 30.
For the full list of member trainings and events in July and August, please see below or check the PowerHouse Alliance event calendar.
- Samsung Training:
- St. Louis, MO – August 2
- Kansas City, KS – August 3
- Yamaha & Samsung New Product Training
- Northbrook, IL – July 19
- New Berlin, WI – July 20
- Bloomington, MN – July 21
Davis Distribution Systems
- Yamaha Training – Newell, WV – July 26
- Tough Dog Vendor Day – July 24 – Houston, TX
- URC MX HomePro Training – July 25, Houston, TX
- Clare Controls Vendor Day – July 31, Houston TX
- Clare Controls Certification Training:
- Lutron Vendor Day – August 11 – Houston, TX
- Houston, TX– August 8
- Austin, TX – August 9
- Dallas, TX – August 10
Mountain West Distributors
- Connected Home Training with Lutron, Nest and Sonos – Denver, CO – July11
- Hikvision Integrator Lunch-N-Learn – Denver, CO – July 19
- Yamaha 2017 Receiver/MusicCast Training – Denver, CO – July 26
- Lutron BLAST 1 Training – Woburn, MA – July 12
- Lutron Radio RA2, Level 2 Qualification Training
- Uncasville, CT – July 27
- Uncasville, CT – July 28
- Summer BBQ Bash and Tradeshow – Clifton, NJ – August 3
- Networking Training
- Simi Valley, CA – August 8 - 9
- Van Nuys, CA – August 10 - 11
- Cerritos, CA – August 15 - 16
- Irvine, CA – August 17 - 18
- San Diego, CA – August 22 - 23
- Ontario, CA – August 24 - 25
- Las Vegas, NV – August 29 - 30
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com.