OXNARD, Calif., Sept. 4, 2019 –BOSS Audio Systems, a leader and innovator in 12 Volt aftermarket audio and video products, is proud to announce that it will be returning to the Sand Sports Super Show 2019, held in Costa Mesa, Calif. Sept. 13-15 at the OC Fair and Event Center (booth OS-100).
“We are taking our Powersports lineup in new and exciting directions with a modern new look while redefining great value, great performance, and what a great customer experience should be in today’s marketplace, and the Sand Sports Super Show is the ideal event to showcase what’s next for BOSS Audio,” explained Jason Hannon, head of BOSS Audio’s Powersports lineup. “BOSS Audio Systems’ Powersports community thrives on their shared love of the road, whether it’s a familiar run or they’re out exploring new ground. Our team here knows the value of a solid audio product that lets your mind focus on the journey, not your tech. We’re ready to redefine your idea of audio so that when you hit the open road or launch down your favorite trail, BOSS Audio Systems is right there with you.”
During the Sand Sports Super Show, BOSS Audio will be showcasing its feature-rich Powersports lineup installed on its new Razor and Quad.
Featured products during the show include:
· BRT27A (27-inch Sound Bar Audio System – Bluetooth, weatherproof, built-in amplifier, for use with ATV/UTV /Side X Side, featuring RGB illumination)
· B62RGB (Marine Waketower Speaker System – 750 Watts Max per pair, 6.5-inch, full range, 2-way, Bluetooth, RGB illumination, IPX5-rated weatherproof, sold in pairs, for boats/ATV/UTV)
· BRRC34 (700w powered sound bar + Bluetooth controller + dome light, for ATV/UTV)
· WP4 & WP6 (ATV Whip Antennas – 48-inch & 72-inch, 360 degree RGB illumination, 20 color combinations, five brightness levels, marine rated weatherproof IP67, for ATV/UTV)
· ATV30BRGB (Bluetooth, amplified sound system, RGB illumination, weatherproof marine grade, 12 Volt application friendly, for ATV/UTV)
BOSS Audio will also be giving away multiple products during the show, including a BRT27A powered sound bar on Sept. 15 and five LED Whips each of the event’s three days. To enter the giveaways, simply come by the BOSS Audio booth, take a picture in the booth and post on social media with hashtag #bosswithsidebysidestuff. BOSS Audio will also offer 25 percent off its products purchased at bossaudio.com during the show.
“We will also be providing live installation demonstrations for our ATV speakers and LED whips to show how easy it can be to add high-quality audio to your ride,” added Hannon. “BOSS has and always will create a technology-focused, customer-driven experience that is within everyone’s reach.”
For more information, please visit www.bossaudio.com.
About BOSS Audio Systems:
Since 1987 BOSS has produced quality audio and video products that feature the latest technology while consistently delivering a clean and powerful sound. Our in-house acoustic, design, mechanical, and electronics engineers collaborate with a vast resources of global manufacturing partners, working as a team to infuse products with state-of-the-art features that have made each listening experience more enjoyable for over 30 years.
The company offers more than 400 car, marine, and Power Sports products that are sold in 130 countries, both in storefront retailers and online. Headquartered in Oxnard, CA, with offices in Shenzhen, China, BOSS leverages robust logistical and production capabilities to create optimized audio and video experiences as well as deliver innovative products.
All other brands, product names, company names, trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Source: BOSS Audio Systems
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Launches 2015-2019 Ford F-150 LED Off-Road Side Mirrors at 2019 SEMA Show - October 16, 2019
- Eleven Engineering to Present During Infineon’s OktoberTech 2019 Technology Collaboration Forum - October 15, 2019
- BOSS Audio Systems Launches New All-in-One Weather Resistant Bluetooth® Soundbars - October 15, 2019