CUPERTINO, Calif. — Sept. 8, 2020 — Interra Systems, a leading global provider of video quality assurance, compliance, and workflow efficiency solutions, today announced that it will host a Live Showcase of its media QC, monitoring, and classification solutions Sept. 22-Oct.15. Interra’s Live Showcase Series will feature the company’s award-winning products, including AI/ML innovations for broadcast and OTT, providing an in-depth description of the latest solutions along with a sneak peek at major upcoming features and a products roadmap.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has further accelerated video consumption, presenting both challenges and opportunities for our customers. Content creators and distributors need to be on top of their game,” said Anupama Anantharaman, vice president of product management at Interra Systems. “Beyond just providing cutting-edge quality assurance and compliance solutions, our focus has been to also support the latest deployment and use models for optimum efficiency and quality. Visibility into the entire video delivery chain, access to software irrespective of physical location, cloud support, and SaaS offerings are a few of the examples we look forward to sharing with our customers.”
The session lineup for Interra Systems’ Live Showcase Webinar Series includes:
• “Media Monitoring and Delivery” on Sept. 22 at 10 a.m. CEST and 11 a.m. PDT. Attendees will learn how to optimize media monitoring and delivery using Interra Systems’ ORION product family to assure high-quality IP/linear and OTT streams for live and VOD content.
• “Media Analysis” on Sept. 24 at 10 a.m. CEST and 11 a.m. PDT. Attendees will find out what makes Interra Systems’ VEGA Media Analyzer so powerful, with a focus on how to utilize comprehensive video comparison and quality checks as well as command-line analysis of streams over the cloud.
• “ML/AI-Based Solutions” on Sept. 29, Oct. 1 and Oct. 6 at 10 a.m. CEST and 11 a.m. PDT. During this series of webinars, Interra Systems experts will explore groundbreaking ML/AI-based solutions for the media industry, providing attendees with strategies on how to classify content, perform complex tasks of identifying lip sync issues, audio language detection, and aligning speech to text captions using the company’s BATON solution.
• “Media QC” on Oct. 15 at 10 a.m. CEST and 11 a.m. PDT. This webinar will discuss the latest BATON features and explain why it is the leading ML- and AI-enabled automated QC platform for providing comprehensive quality and compliance checks for VOD content, in the cloud and on-premises for linear and streaming workflows.
To learn more about Interra Systems’ Live Showcase Webinar Series and register online, visit: https://www.interrasystems.com/Webinar/Online-Showcase2020/. More information about Interra Systems solutions can be found at www.interrasystems.com.
# # #
About Interra Systems (www.interrasystems.com)
Interra Systems is a global provider of enterprise-class solutions that streamline the classification, quality control (QC) process, and monitoring of media content across the entire creation and distribution chain. Relying on Interra Systems’ comprehensive video insights, media businesses can deliver video with high quality of experience, address new market trends, and improve monetization.
Widely adopted by broadcast, cable, telco, satellite, IPTV, OTT, and postproduction markets around the world, Interra Systems’ products enable better-quality video, reduced exposure to regulatory issues, and higher customer satisfaction. Featuring AI- and machine learning-enabled algorithms, along with a flexible, software-defined architecture, Interra Systems’ solutions support a variety of deployment scenarios, including the cloud, for higher performance, scalability, and efficiency.
The company’s industry-leading solutions include BATON, an enterprise-class automated file-based QC system that ensures high-quality content at every stage; BATON Captions for efficient video captions creation and distribution; BATON Lipsync for automated audio video sync detection; ORION-OTT for quality assurance of ABR streams, allowing flawless delivery of live and VOD content; ORION for 24×7 confidence monitoring of linear/live video delivery; WINNOW for content classification and compliance; VEGA for in-depth media analysis, offering content debug and compliance; and BMP, a powerful industry-grade media player.
All trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Link to Word Doc: www.202comms.com/InterraSystems/200908InterraSystems-WebinarSeries.docx
Photo Link: www.202comms.com/InterraSystems/Interra_Systems-2020_Webinar_Series.jpg
Follow Interra Systems:
- Interra Systems Wins 2020 NAB Show Product of the Year Award for BATON LipSync - October 28, 2020
- Actus Digital Addresses Rapid Growth in North America With New Sales Hire - October 20, 2020
- Harmonic Introduces Groundbreaking Gigabit Upstream Solution for Cable Operators - October 13, 2020