The Global Warranty and Service Contract Association (“GWSCA”) is now developing the agenda for our third annual conference, to be held at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago September 21-23, 2016. The theme of this year’s conference is Customer Engagement: The Critical Role of Warranty and Service Contracts.
We are now accepting presentation proposals for our 2016 conference.
Suggested topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Improving service contract attach rates
*Enhancing the value of the service contract offering
* Aspects of supplier/vendor relationships, including supplier recovery
*Using warranty rates as a reward for quality
*Operational efficiency in warranty administration
Cross over topics
* Regulations and compliance
* New technology/processes in support of warranty and service contract
* Warranty Maturity Model and Service800 case studies
All proposals must be submitted electronically and include the following information:
1. Proposed title
2. Brief description of the presentation (100-200 words)
3. Brief bio for the presenter (100-200 words)
4. Photo of presenter suitable for use in conference promotional materials and program
The presentation should be 30-40 minutes in length. Those selected as presenters will be required to submit their presentation materials to GWSCA in final by August 21, 2015 for inclusion with conference materials. Presenters may also be invited to participate in panel discussions.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is June 1, 2016
Submit your proposal to:
Terry Hawkins, President GWSCA [email protected]