Fortegra, a Tiptree Financial Inc. company (NASDAQ:TIPT), today announces they will provide mobile phone protection products for members of USAA, a financial provider for the U.S. military and their families. Fortegra plans to create a specialized ProtectCELL mobile phone protection plan unique to USAA members, which delivers on the company’s promise to help partners and customers Experience More.
“Fortegra and USAA have both built our brands on doing what is right for the customer, so we are perfectly aligned for an alliance,” said Fortegra Executive Vice President Joe McCaw. “We’re proud to work with USAA and welcome the opportunity to create an exclusive offering to fit the needs of our distinguished service members and their families.”
USAA members can protect any style smartphone with this newly designed ProtectCELL plan. Two-year, one-year, and monthly protection plans will be available for all mobile phone makes and models. Fortegra’s ProtectCELL plans include:
- Fortegra’s guaranteed ‘No Hassle’ experience
- SafeStore cloud storage – 50GB of shareable storage across 10 phones for photos, videos, contacts, and music
- SafeStore family security – remote locate, lock, and wipe for missing phones as well as other mobile security features
USAA members and employees can take advantage of these Fortegra offerings at USAA.com or by speaking with a USAA representative by phone. For more information on Fortegra and the company’s entire product lineup, visit fortegra.com.
Fortegra, a subsidiary of Tiptree Financial Inc. (NASDAQ: TIPT), is a single source insurance services company that, through a network of preferred partners, offers a range of specialty program underwriting, credit protection, and warranty solutions. Delivering multi-faceted coverage with an unmatched service experience for both resellers and their customers, Fortegra solves immediate, everyday needs, empowering consumers to worry less and Experience More
- Fortegra Financial Corporation Announces $125 Million Capital Raise - October 18, 2017
- Fortegra Introduces Jon Mikow as VP of Wireless - September 26, 2017
- DemandJump Introduces Traffic Cloud™, Prescriptive Attribution Technology for Marketers - September 6, 2017