Six Photography Icons to Sign Prints for Expo Attendees at Epson Booth
MEDIA ALERT: LONG BEACH, Calif. – Oct. 22, 2014
Who: Epson America today announced it will be hosting a series of print signings during PDN PhotoPlus Expo, featuring photographs from a range of legendary photographers that include Harry Benson, Ann Geddes, Jay Maisel, Steve McCurry, Joe McNally, and Art Wolfe.
What: Throughout the three-day event, the participating photographers will sign photographs for attendees printed from an all-new Epson photo printer that will be shown for the first time in the U.S. The schedule includes:
Thursday, Oct. 30:
- 11 a.m. – Noon:Harry Benson, who’s photographed the likes of the Beatles and every U.S. president from Eisenhower to Barack Obama.
- 2 – 3 p.m.:Jay Maisel, the master of light, gesture and color.
Friday, Oct. 31:
- 1 – 2 p.m.:Joe McNally, internationally acclaimed photographer known for his expertise with complex assignments.
- 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.: Renowned Art Wolfe, who’s traveled to the edges of Earth to capture nature and cultures in their purest forms.
Saturday, Nov. 1:
- 11 a.m. – Noon: Award-winning Steve McCurry, renowned for his work with vanishing cultures and ancient traditions.
- 1 – 2 p.m.: Fine art photographer Anne Geddes, who’s work captures stylized depictions of babies and motherhood.
When: The PDN PhotoPlus Expo is a three-day event, Oct. 30 – Nov. 1, and is the largest photography and imaging show in North America. The event boasts more than 22,000 professional photographers, enthusiasts, filmmakers, students, and educators as well as 220+ exhibits, thousands of new products and over 80 conference seminars, keynote presentations, special events, and much more.
Where: Oct. 29 – Nov. 1 – Javits Center, 655 W 34th St., New York, NY 10001; Epson Booth #701
Why: The PDN PhotoPlus Expo is the premier photography event of the year. Hosting thousands of professional photographers and enthusiasts as well as hundreds of top brands, the venue provides the ideal opportunity to collaborate with photographers to support the advancement of digital imaging and photography.
Epson is a global innovation leader dedicated to exceeding expectations with solutions for markets as diverse as the office, home, commerce, and industry. Epson’s lineup ranges from inkjet printers, printing systems and 3LCD projectors to industrial robots, smart glasses and sensing systems and is based on original compact, energy-saving and high-precision technologies.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 73,000 employees in 94 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.Epson.com.
# # #