Improvements Include Advanced Shipping Options, Product Presentation, Communications with Customers, Ease-of-Use, and Overall Analytics
EDMONTON, AB, CANADA, Nov. 18, 2020 – Eleven Engineering, Inc. (www.elevenengineering.com), a market leader in semiconductor products for wireless audio for home theatre, multi-room, outdoor, portable, 12 Volt (car, truck, motorcycle, power sports, marine), gaming, and professional applications, is proud to announce it has updated and re-launched the SKAAstore website.
“Customer care and the customer experience are our top priorities, and that starts with our website,” explained Matt Michielin, Eleven Engineering marketing team leader. “In most cases, a company’s website is the face of the company, and when buying through the website, you want it to be as visually appealing, informative, and easy-to-use for the customer as possible. As such, we have designed and implemented some pretty cool updates that include all of these parameters.”
Improvements to SKAAstore.com include:
- Shipping options: slow, medium, and fast; discounted shipping rates if customers spend more than $100 USD.
- Product presentation: new product photos; more photos of the product and product sheets so the customer knows exactly what they’re using and what they can do with the tech.
- Better communication: customers now know when we have received their order, when we’re packaging, when its’ been fulfilled and shipped; if a change happens to their order, they’ll know that, too.
- Ease-of-use: the website is simply set up, so it’s easy to navigate; we made the change to host the website in Canada through Shopify, which is widely regarded as being best in class for interface.
- Analytics: something we didn’t have in the old store is wide range of analytic tools to better adapt to what customers are telling us through their visits to the SKAAstore website.
“We’re also continuing to build SKAA tech through the DJ communities in North America and Europe through the store,” added Michielin. “Expanding our accessories to make this a one stop shop for the building blocks that customers could want or need is also a priority. We are very excited where the SKAAstore is now, and where it will continually evolve in the short and long term.”
SKAA is the new wireless HiFi audio standard developed by Eleven Engineering, Inc. SKAA transmitters work with iOS & Android mobile devices, Mac & Windows computers, televisions, and just about any product with a line output or a headphone jack. SKAA is also available as a built-in technology not requiring an external transmitter in purpose-designed partner products, which are featured at SKAA.com. In environments laden with heavy Wi-Fi and Bluetooth traffic, SKAA navigates through these hostile environments with best-in-class reliability. SKAA also allows for uninterrupted audio signals which are delivered with the highest sound quality to all speakers without the latency that is inherent in other wireless solutions.
SKAA Pro technology is the professional version that is fully compatible within the SKAA standard.
About Eleven Engineering, Inc.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada-based Eleven Engineering, Inc. is a market leader in microprocessors SiPs (System in Package) and modules designed for wireless audio for Home Theater, Multi-Room, Portable, and Pro Audio products. Eleven’s XInC2 multithreaded processor was designed specifically for digital wireless audio applications but is also well suited for other realtime intensive microprocessor applications.
Eleven’s high-performance wireless audio semiconductors, equipped with XInC2 wireless processor cores, are complete solutions for high-quality digital wireless audio transport. WFD™, Eleven’s proprietary wireless audio transport protocol, has a narrow footprint in the radio spectrum, delivering both best-in-class coexistence with WiFi / Bluetooth and unparalleled Quality of Service.
# # #