Pittsburgh, PA—February 18, 2015—Exhibit space is filling up but registration is still open for home audio and video and aftermarket automotive dealers in Ohio, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania to attend the End Result Show on April 15, 2015, at the Fort Rapids Water Park & Convention Center, in Columbus, Ohio. The one-day event themed Survive—Revive—Thrive, will feature manufacturer exhibits, educational seminars, and roundtable discussions that will address the evolving needs and challenges dealers face every day.
9:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. Lunch & Dinner will be provided.
• Selling Your Installation
• Finding & Keeping the Right Customers
• Paradigm/Anthem Training
• Audison Dealers BIT Training
• Selling to the Luxury Customer
• Advanced O.E.M. Integration
• Projector and Screen Trick & Tips
• ABC’s of the $650 Million Lighting Business
• Showroom Design on a Budget, with Customer Flow in Mind
• Home Audio & Video Dealers: Roundtable Discussion
• Car Audio Dealers: Roundtable Discussion
• Casino Night
For complete descriptions of all seminars and times, please visit www.endresultonline.com.
Dealers can pre-register at: www.endresultonline.com.
About End Result
Founded in 1983 and based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, End Result represents manufacturers of home audio/video, and aftermarket autosound products in Ohio, West Virginia, and western Pennsylvania.
Lines represented: Accele Electronics, Anthem, AvidWorx, BDI, Cadence, Electric Mirror, Elettromedia USA, Engel Embroidery, Jaymar, MMATS Pro Audio, Mobile Solutions, PAC, Paradigm, Race Sport, Rosen, Russound, , Rydeen, Screen Innovations, Solace, Supersonic, Wet Sounds, Wirez, Wolf Cinema.
NICOLL PUBLIC RELATIONS INC.
Post Office Box 246
East Walpole, MA 02032
Tel: (781) 762-9300