Survivor speaker can jumpstart up to a 6.0L vehicle engine
(BREA, Calif. – March 29, 2016) – DreamWave, creator of high performance sound systems and advanced audio tuning, releases three new products, adding to the existing Tremor, Bubble Pod and Harmony speakers. The three newest speakers, the Explorer, Venture, and Survivor, meld survivalist tools such as car jump starts, flashlights, power banks, and two-way radios inside. Further, DreamWave is dedicated to providing the highest audio quality in every speaker for a full, clear and deep sound that rivals competitors.
“Our speakers embody not just the high quality sound that authentic audiophiles demand, but each speaker has it’s own flair that make our speaker useful in real-world environments,” said Mark Elkins, director of marketing at DreamWave. “Whether it be a backyard barbecue or a camping trip in the Adirondack, listeners shouldn’t have to sacrifice sound for rugged, durable products.”
New speakers include:
- Explorer – Complete with a bicycle handlebar mount, this speaker plays with 15 watts of premium Hi-Fi, with a 6,000 mAh power bank and one 5V/ 1A USB Output for charging Mobile Devices. With up to 20 hours of playback, the device seamlessly pairs with any Bluetooth-enabled smart device. MSRP: $149.99
- Venture – This 5 watt tuned speaker is also the first to integrate a two-way radio that can broadcast up to a three-mile radius MSRP: $99.99
- Survivor – The first speaker to also incorporate a 400-amp emergency 12-volt car battery jump starter (cables included), capable of starting a 6.0L engine. The Bluetooth speaker also boasts 30 watts of premium sound and a 12,000 mAh lithium power bank with one 5V/ 1A USB Output for charging Mobile Devices and a 110 lumens LED flashlight with SOS flash sequence MSRP: $279.99
DreamWave has always included multiple uses in all of its speaker lines, including power banks making them more than just a high quality speaker. All speakers are Bluetooth ready with hands free calling an *IPX5 rating.
For more information on DreamWave or any of the new products, visit http://www.dreamwaveus.com
DreamWave is the creator of high performance sound systems with the most advanced technologies and audiophile sound tuning that reproduces the fullness, clarity and depth of music in unmatched quality. All DreamWave speakers are constructed with rugged outer casings, and *IPX5-ratings for water, dust, sand and snow resistance, while some also feature power banks.
BLASTmedia for DreamWave
317.806.1900 ext. 142
- Fortegra Financial Corporation Announces $125 Million Capital Raise - October 18, 2017
- Fortegra Introduces Jon Mikow as VP of Wireless - September 26, 2017
- DemandJump Introduces Traffic Cloud™, Prescriptive Attribution Technology for Marketers - September 6, 2017