Sarasota, FL, December 15, 2015 – With the number of Internet-connected things installed by 2020 expected to reach 50 billion, Clare Controls is embracing the smart home category and expanding its efforts to provide an open platform with unparalleled flexibility. Clare is collaborating with three leading manufacturers -- Honeywell, Yale, and Linear -- creating native integration and resale opportunities for a selection of products providing integrators with a one-stop shop to implement these products into installed ClareHome systems.
“Homeowners do not want to be limited to using one brand for all of their lifestyle needs,” said Brett Price, Clare Controls, CEO. “They want to easily control trusted brand name products to regulate temperature, secure entry points to their homes, and simplify entertainment systems. Enabling communication between different brands was step one, now installers can simply purchase the most popular third party SKUs, along with their control hub, directly from Clare to give their customers what they want.”
The following products are now available to Clare authorized integrators and partners for resale:
Honeywell VisionPro 8000 Touchscreen Programmable Wi-Fi Thermostat/Humidistat
Homeowners with ClareHome systems can utilize the large touchscreen display to easily program, monitor, and manage their thermostat from a smart phone, tablet, or computer. The VisionPro 8000 is designed to be added to the system as a Clare thermostat.
- A touch screen-driven menu and large backlit display makes it easy to select options and change/check settings directly from the unit
- Wireless capabilities allow two-way communication with the ClareHome app
- Thermostat provides temperature control for gas, oil, electric, and heat pumps for up to three heat, two cool systems, including dual fuel operation
Yale Z-Wave door locks
Clare Controls integrates with Yale Z-Wave door locks and is reselling three models, including: push button key free, touchscreen, and touch screen key free. The locks are available in Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Brass finishes.
- Assign up to 100 different access codes for family members, friends, the babysitter, or other guests to allow for keyless entry into the home
- Receive text notifications when codes are entered and can automatically re-lock deadbolts after someone enters or exits
- Set scenes such as that unlocking the door activates the interior lights
The Linear Z-Wave Garage Door Remote Controller Accessory
The garage door remote controller opens or closes a sectional garage door remotely. It is compatible with virtually any automatic garage door opener connected to a sectional garage door.
- Simple Installation: “pair” the unit with a Clare Controls CLIQ controller, mount the unit, connect two wires, and plug it in
- Provides audible and visual warnings prior to remotely-activated door movement
- Ships with wireless tilt sensor that attaches to the inside of the door and reports open or closed status to the controller
With the addition of Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat, Yale Z-Wave door locks, and Linear Garage Door Controller, Clare integrates with more than 1,800 devices, maintaining Clare’s commitment to maximizing integrator efficiency. The Honeywell, Yale, and Linear models are now available to Clare authorized integrators and partners for resale and the drivers can be found in the ClareHome Library.
To learn more about Clare Controls, visit www.clarecontrols.com