FISHERS, Ind. (SEPTEMBER 20, 2021) — CEDIA, the global trade association for the residential integration industry, today announces 2021 CEDIA Award finalists. Judged by a panel of industry experts, these awards honor the finest residential projects of the year. The CEDIA Awards recognize integrators in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions.
CEDIA Award winners will be honored in ceremonies for their respective regions on November 11th, 2021. The awards presentation for the Americas region will be broadcast on the CEDIA YouTube channel.
“CEDIA Awards finalists are always impressive, but this year’s finalists have my utmost respect for their ability to produce such excellence during this tumultuous year,” says CEDIA Interim Co-CEO Giles Sutton. “These projects are a true testament to this industry’s strength and thirst for innovation. I look forward to celebrating the winners during the 2021 CEDIA Awards presentation.”
The 2021 finalists in the Americas region are:
- Admit One Home Systems (Edina , Minn., U.S.)
- Atlantic Control Technologies (Annapolis, Md, U.S.)
- Audio Images (Tustin, Calif., U.S.)
- Echo Systems (Olathe, Kan., U.S.)
- First Priority Audio (Pompano Beach, Fla., U.S.)
- Future Home (Los Angeles, U.S.)
- Global Wave Integration (Burbank, Ariz., U.S.)
- Haas Home Technologies (Houston, U.S.)
- iconic.systems (Houston, U.S.)
- Integration Controls (St. Louis, U.S.)
- La Scala Integrated Media (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Quality Audio Video (Centennial, Colo., U.S.)
- SmartTouch USA (Columbia, Md., U.S.)
- The Premier Group (Carmel, Ind., U.S.)
- TSP Smart Spaces (Cambridge, Mass., U.S.)
For information on the 2020 and 2019 CEDIA Award winners, visit cediaawards.org.
About CEDIA (Custom Electronics Design & Installation Association)
CEDIA® is the global industry association and central touch point for companies that design, manufacture, and integrate technology for the home. With a keen focus on education, workforce development, and industry standards, CEDIA continues to build on its more than 30-year legacy as the industry leader in delivering the resources that set members on a pathway to prosperity. CEDIA delivers market intelligence through proprietary research, fosters community within the channel, and cultivates awareness with industry partners, consumers, and connected stakeholders. CEDIA co-owns Integrated Systems Europe, the world’s largest AV and systems integration exhibition, and founded CEDIA Expo, the world’s largest annual residential technology show. Over 3,900 global CEDIA member companies deliver technology solutions that allow families to experience the best moments in life from the comfort of their own home — Life Lived Best at Home™. Learn more about CEDIA at www.cedia.net.
Jessica Guyon, CEDIA
+1 317 222 3252
- Energy-Efficient Shades from Hunter Douglas Eligible for 2023 Federal Tax Credit - January 9, 2023
- Knowles Debuts Trio of SiSonic MEMS Microphones for High-Performance Ear & Wearable Solutions - January 4, 2023
- WePower Launches and Demos Gemns Energy Harvesting Generators at CES 2023 - January 3, 2023