NuTech Group/Tech Source Distributors were the proud winners of three Sony awards at CEDIA EXPO in San Diego.
As the Mid Atlantic member of the Catalyst AV Group, a national group of distributors, the Sony awards were handed out during the Sony Rep Firm Sales Conference with approximately 200 in attendance. NuTech Group won for:
-Most Consistent Rep Firm
-Outstanding Sales Performance-Front Projector
-Best Field Sales Rep-East Region
Commented Brett Neiderman, President NuTech/Tech Source, “We work all of Sony’s product categories very aggressively. We do a lot of product demos for dealers and end users and have built an extensive supportive dealer base. It also helps that we utilize a product specialist that puts together quotes and systems for dealers and we strongly leverage relationships.
What does an award like this do to actually help the business side? Concluded Brett, “It’s always nice to be recognized for our hard work. Our entire team feels great that we succeed together and we have a good time doing it. Other vendors, dealers, and our rep peers appreciate that we have a great team and produce results.
“We’ve been doing this a long time, and to have the privilege of representing a brand like Sony, receiving recognition for outstanding results, and accomplishing it with great people is very special.”
About Catalyst AV
Founded in 2012, Catalyst AV is a network of 11 independent consumer electronics distributors serving the residential and professional AV channels in the U.S via its 23-locations. Catalyst AV grants manufacturers a consistent and cohesive nationwide distribution model to more than 16,000 professional integration specialists. Catalyst AV benefits integrators by delivering all the products and support necessary to execute the demands of job specifications with confidence. The Catalyst AV Board of Directors consists of Dan Haight (Pioneer Music Company); Chris Gentile (AHA Distributing); Wally Whinna (Allnet Distributing) and Executive Director Helge Fischer. www.catalystav.com
Catalyst AV is comprised of 11 privately-owned distribution companies:
- AHA Distributing (ahadistributing.com) (Florida and Southeast)
- Allnet Distributing (allnetdistributing.com) (Midwest)
- Audio Video Warehouse (av-warehouse.com) (Nevada, Arizona)
- Custom Partners (custompartners.com) (Metro-NY)
- CustomPlus Distributing (customplusdistributing.com) (No. CA/ Pacific NW/ AK)
- Easy Access Distribution (easyaccessdistribution.com) (Northeast)
- Electronic Lane Distributors (electroniclane.com) (Southwest)
- HCA Distributing (hcadist.com) (Rocky Mountains)
- Pioneer Music Company (pmcav.co) (Plains States)
- SPD (soundproductdistributing.com) (Upstate NY)
- Tech Source Distributors (www.techsourcedist.com) (Mid-Atlantic)