OXNARD, Calif., August 14, 2019 – BOSS Audio Systems (www.bossaudio.com), a leader and innovator in 12 Volt aftermarket audio and video products, is proud to announce the launch of the new MRGB10W (white) and MRGB10B (black) fully weather proof 400/800 Watt (RMS/Peak) subwoofers. Both models are now shipping with and MSRP of $99.99.
“Ideal for marine and powersports applications, the MRGB10W and MRGB10B come with multiple illumination options, making them as visually appealing as they are powerful,” explained Doug Kern, VP of Sales & Marketing. “Budget friendly with big sound and durability BOSS Audio is famous for, we integrated high-tech, state-of-the-art waterproofing materials and special UV coatings for plastic surfaces, coated circuit boards, and connections to protect these subs against the harsh outdoor elements while also resisting corrosion.”
Additional features of the MRGB10W/B subwoofers include:
- Black (MRGB10B) and white (MRGB10W) options available
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Single 1-inch high temperature voice coil
- 87dB Sensitivity
- 44 Hz Resonant Frequency
- Polypropylene cone / rubber surround
- Works in 1 CuFt Sealed or 1.9 CuFt Ported enclosure
- 20 color RGB LED illumination options; wireless remote control for RGB light
- 1-year warranty; additional 2-year warranty available
For more information, please visit www.bossaudio.com.
About BOSS Audio Systems:
Since 1987 BOSS has produced quality audio and video products that feature the latest technology while consistently delivering a clean and powerful sound. Our in-house acoustic, design, mechanical, and electronics engineers collaborate with a vast resources of global manufacturing partners, working as a team to infuse products with state-of-the-art features that have made each listening experience more enjoyable for over 30 years.
The company offers more than 400 car, marine, and Power Sports products that are sold in 130 countries, both in storefront retailers and online. Headquartered in Oxnard, CA, with offices in Shenzhen, China, BOSS leverages robust logistical and production capabilities to create optimized audio and video experiences as well as deliver innovative products.
All other brands, product names, company names, trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Source: BOSS Audio Systems
# # #
- Oracle Lighting Launches 2015-2019 Ford F-150 LED Off-Road Side Mirrors at 2019 SEMA Show - October 16, 2019
- Eleven Engineering to Present During Infineon’s OktoberTech 2019 Technology Collaboration Forum - October 15, 2019
- BOSS Audio Systems Launches New All-in-One Weather Resistant Bluetooth® Soundbars - October 15, 2019