84 New Products for 2020 Will Be Featured That Encompass the Car/Truck/Powersports/Motorcycle/Marine Categories
OXNARD, Calif., Dec. 19, 2019 – BOSS International Group (BIG; www.bossaudio.com) is proud to announce it will hold its 2020 New Product Showcase for BOSS Audio Systems, Planet Audio, Sound Storm Laboratories (SSL), and Nyne Jan. 7-10, 2020 at The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in the Verona Sky Villa. More than 80 new products across multiple categories, including car/truck, powersports, motorcycle, and marine audio and electronics will be featured during the event.
“From Alexa-enabled in dash (Double DIN and Single DIN) to CarPlay with Android Auto Double DIN DVD to the new 6.95-inch Double DIN’s with B-Link mirroring, BOSS Audio is delivering its most technologically advanced lineup ever to keep consumers connected,” said Doug Kern, VP of Sales & Marketing. “We are not only continuing our corporate philosophy, but increasing our range and depth of high quality yet reasonably priced products across all categories in 2020.”
In addition to the expanding smart head unit lineup, BIG will also feature the following products during the 2020 New Product Showcase:
- BOSS Marine: new marine-rated CarPlay/Android Auto unit brings the ultimate in connectivity to marine enthusiasts
- BOSS Powersports: new Stage 5 kit for Polaris RZR’s at a price point users can afford ($1,499 retail that includes powered front and rear speakers, powered subwoofer enclosure and 5-inch touch screen in dash unit).
- The new Harley kits are designed with our retail partners in mind by having one front stage kit that fits all years from 1998 – present.
- BOSS Powersports is also introducing an IPX rated under seat subwoofer to add great bass no matter what the environment.
- BOSS Elite: division continues its growth in adding new CarPlay/Android Auto models along with 6.95-inch True-Fit Double DIN models with B-Link mirroring. The new small footprint amplifiers make sure that all BOSS Elite users will have the power they need without sacrificing trunk or cabin space.
- Planet Audio: adding new plug-and-play Powersports soundbars as well as new in dash CarPlay/Android Auto models.
- SSL: continuing to offer great products at aggressive pricing in 2020; from the new Charge series amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers to the new BoomTube ATV speakers with RGB illumination, SSL delivers affordable products without sacrificing sound or quality.
For more information, please visit www.bossaudio.com.
About BOSS Audio Systems:
Since 1987 BOSS has produced quality audio and video products that feature the latest technology while consistently delivering a clean and powerful sound. Our in-house acoustic, design, mechanical, and electronics engineers collaborate with a vast resources of global manufacturing partners, working as a team to infuse products with state-of-the-art features that have made each listening experience more enjoyable for over 30 years.
The company offers more than 400 car, marine, and Power Sports products that are sold in 130 countries, both in storefront retailers and online. Headquartered in Oxnard, CA, with offices in Shenzhen, China, BOSS leverages robust logistical and production capabilities to create optimized audio and video experiences as well as deliver innovative products.
All other brands, product names, company names, trademarks and service marks are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
SOURCE BOSS Audio Systems
# # #
- Oracle Lighting’s New Fiber Optic ColorShift® Wheel Liner Kit Ready For Pre-Order - December 20, 2022
- Oracle Lighting Introduces Innovative New LED Light Bar Models Featuring Leading Edge Technology - December 14, 2022
- Oracle Lighting’s New LED Off-Road Side Mirrors for Jeep Wrangler JL / Gladiator JT Now Shipping - December 5, 2022