Franklin, MA – October 15, 2021 – Atlantic Technology is pleased to announce the appointment of Higher Fidelity Sales of Florida and Endgame Mktg (TOLA) to sell the full line of over 100 award-winning premium products covering 9 categories including home theater systems, subwoofers, in-wall speakers, in-ceiling speakers, outdoor speakers, wireless multi-room systems, amps, soundbars and headphones.
Serving the custom residential channel for over 30-years, Atlantic Technology has long maintained the reputation of a high-performance brand including being an early adopter and leader in THX certified speakers. These past 2-years the company has raised its bar even higher — leveraging its expertise and comprehensive manufacturing capabilities — bringing to market over 30 new products, and to approving fanfare. Highlights include flagship 8600 tower and center speakers, dual 10- and 12-inch SBT series powered subwoofers, step-up in-ceiling line AZURE, and the industry’s vastest most innovative SKAA wireless ecosystem consisting of home theater, multi-room indoor and outdoor solutions including the innovative ‘triple wireless’ Gatecrasher3 soundbar. SKAA technology delivers long-range, interference-free, low latency, CD-quality transmission to multiple SKAA loudspeakers.
Higher Fidelity Sales of Florida principal Dennis Hardy, speaking to Atlantic Technology’s SKAA multiroom offerings, said “We are very excited to bring to our home and commercial integrators such fresh, new audio solutions that so beautifully serve the indoor and outdoor lifestyles of Floridians.
And the company’s vast in-room, architectural and headphone offerings make it easy to fill all categories of sound.”
“What really resonates with me is Atlantic Technology’s tremendous brand recognition,” says Higher Fidelity Territory Sales Manager Patrick Thompson, a veteran of the loudspeaker category who previously held national sales roles with Klipsch, Jamo and KLH Audio. “The reception and responses we have been getting from both existing and new dealers and integrators further confirms everything Dennis and I have been saying about Atlantic Technology’s people, products, technologies and programs.”
Endgame Mktg covers Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas. The team consists of former StormAudio US Service / Support Manager Chrisanne Rhodes and Chris Mata who over the years has been a sales and installation specialist with several leading dealers in the Houston area and is YouTube’s That Home Theater Dude with hundreds of video reviews of home theater cinemas and products.
“We’re excited to offer Atlantic Technology because it’s one of those brands that gives you so much more audio performance for the price point. I speak from first-hand experience having the speakers in my house and having done final audio calibration after a full install,” said Mata. In a That Home Theater Dude video review last year Mata highly recommended the 8600 system to his audience of 68K subscribers.
“Atlantic Technology’s offerings and programs ‘check all the right boxes’ for what’s important to home technology professionals and their clientele. This includes a strong new ‘buying group-like’ program for in-ceiling speakers including lifetime warranty and fast shipping from east and west coast warehouses,” says Paul Muto of Muto Communications, Atlantic Technology’s global PR agency-of-record and business development partner.
Opportunities exist for other qualified rep firms in select regions around the country. Firms interested should contact Paul Muto at [email protected] / phone 516.662.5374.
The complete listing of Atlantic Technology’s independent manufacturer sales rep firms is:
- Higher Fidelity Sales of Florida – Dennis Hardy, Patrick Thompson
- Nova Marketing – Michael Doperalski – Minnesota, Dakotas, Western Wisconsin
- Endgame Marketing – Chris Mata, Chrisanne Rhodes – Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas
- MarketMakers – Honey Van De Kreke, Jim and Liz Kershaw, Rick Lozano – Carolinas, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama
- Performance Sales and Marketing – Jonathan Curtiss – Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas
- Digital Sales Group Metro – Dave Silkin – Metro New York
- iRep Green – Randy Wilson – Southern California, Nevada, Hawaii
- Pacific Rim Marketing – Mark Giovannetti, Dee Farr – Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho
- Peters Sales – Don St. Peters – Indiana, Kentucky
- Accent Marketing – Wayne Brown – Chicago, Illinois, Wisconsin
- Pleiades Technology and Design Group – Gabriel Hernandez – Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Montana
About Atlantic Technology
Since 1989, Atlantic Technology’s mission has been to create and market innovative stereo music and home theater surround systems, subwoofers, TV Soundbars, wireless smart multi-room systems, in-wall/in-ceiling and outdoor speakers that can be mixed into complete home entertainment solutions from simple to grand. Our global team of designers, engineers, technology partners and our own complete dedicated manufacturing make audio products to delight consumers world-wide who value superior music and film entertainment experiences with exceptional sound quality that exceed listener’s expectations and stay true to the original work the artist created. For more information on Atlantic Technology and its many fine products for home theater and custom audio/video installation, visit www.atlantictechnology.com or call 781.762.6300.
- Acclaimed Home Audio Brand Atlantic Technology Partners with 21st Century Distributing - November 18, 2022
- Bond Home, Maker of Bond Bridge RF-to-WiFi Solutions, Launches Two Clever Wireless Keypads - November 15, 2022
- New York-Based Sales Rep Firm Digital Sales Group Metro Bolsters Team, Sets in Motion Cultivating and Driving Jobs to Dealers - September 20, 2022