Deals Are Now Active Through Cyber Monday
VANCOUVER, Wash., Nov. 22, 2021 – 64 Audio, the leader in custom and universal fit in-ear monitors, is proud to announce it has launched its annual Black Friday deals early, and are now active through Cyber Monday. This year’s deals include great pricing on custom and universal IEMs, as well as free 2-day shipping on all domestic IEM orders*.
- 10 percent off base price A3t-A6t
- 20 percent off base price N8-A18s
- B-Stock UIEMs are 30 percent off original price (normally 20 percent)
- Free Pearl Premium Cable ($199) with any UIEM order (U6t/Duo/Nio cable in pearl color; black also available to purchase on the 64 Audio website)
Black Friday deals end Nov. 29.
No promo codes needed.
Not available with other deals or discounts.
*free 2-day shipping on all domestic IEM orders.
For more information on 64 Audio, please visit www.64audio.com.
About 64 Audio
64 Audio was founded by Vitaliy Belonozhko, a sound engineer who has been working with musicians and production companies for nearly two decades. He discovered the advantages of IEMs over traditional floor “wedges” and recognized that a better solution to in-ear monitoring was needed. Today, with a staff of over 70 people and a team of some of the best minds, 64 Audio has become the most innovative in-ear monitor manufacturer in the industry, supplying products worldwide and to some of the best-known bands and engineers in the world. With new and unrivaled technologies such as apex®, LID™, tia™, and 3D-Fit™, 64 Audio excels in challenging traditional earphone designs to bring-to-market unique and innovative audio products.
# # #
- Oracle Lighting’s New Fiber Optic ColorShift® Wheel Liner Kit Ready For Pre-Order - December 20, 2022
- Oracle Lighting Introduces Innovative New LED Light Bar Models Featuring Leading Edge Technology - December 14, 2022
- Oracle Lighting’s New LED Off-Road Side Mirrors for Jeep Wrangler JL / Gladiator JT Now Shipping - December 5, 2022